💞Double Date?💓💞

Thanks to HarryStylesIsMyKing1 for helping me with this idea! :)
~~~

{Finns Pov}

After months and days, being alone at home and being dreadful as always , I get a call from my friend Caleb.

I pick it up since I have nothing else to do.

"Hey man, what's up!" I say with a tired voice, sitting upside down on my couch.

"Hey, Uhh did you just wake up or something? You sound kinda tired."

"No no, uh I'm just, you know....bored and have nothing to do."

"Well us and the losers are gunna hang out in my place, you should come!"

"Well I mea-"

"We have something special for you!"

"Uh, but is-"

"It'll be great!"

"Caleb is Ja-"

"So I'll pick you up at 8?"

"CALEB! Oh my god! I just need to ask you one simple question!"

"Fineee! What"

"Is jack coming?"

"No he's doing something with Ellie and stuff so...."

"He always is.....fine I'll go, ONLY cuz you have something 'special' "

I hung up the phone and go get dressed and then my phone starts buzzing.

~Caleb~

C~Okay so get dressed.

C~Have a shower

C~wear something nice please and .....JUT MAKE SURE YOU SMELL GOOD AND YOU LOOK GOOD MKAY!?

F~ geez.....okay.

C~ when did you last have a shower ?

F~ does it matter?!

C~ no...well probably cuz sometimes you stink...OKAY BYE!

I listen to his rules and leave the house.

~~~~~~
As I'm walking over to Caleb's house a girl from the distance looks really familiar. Like I know her. She's right In front of me now and we just look at each other .

"Umm hi, do I know you?" She asks. Her short brown golden hair brushes her roses pink cheeks and her smile that shines with the stars. Wow....she's beautiful !

"Uh I don't think you do....well I'm about to walk into my friends house so yeah..." I say slightly nervous. I don't know why, I'm just always nervous.

"Here? Oh that's weird cuz I was gunna walk in here too. My friend invited me over." She said chuckling. She sounds adorable!

We walked up the path to Caleb's house and knock on the door at the same time. We look at each other and smile.

Caleb opens the door with a smile.

"Seems like you guys already met aye?" He says leaning on the door fame, then his arm slips off and falls. We both laugh.

"Man! Shut up!" We all Walk inside.

I look at her again and she's wearing mom jeans with a white crop top and a denim jacket, with some clear fake glasses. She seems like she has style. Then I look at what I'm wearing.

Just simple long black pants with a white tee and a denim jacket.....hehe we're matching. Not really.

"So...whats my surprise?" I Ask.