💞Jellie💞

{Jacks Pov}

I received a text from someone, not exactly know who it was but I went to check anyways.

{J=Jack, U= unknown}

U~ Hey jack! I really want to see you again! Meet me at the park 😘

J ~ umm... may I ask who this is? And how did you get my number?

U~ u don't remember me?

J~uhh no.....am I supposed to ?

U~ yeah it's basically your girlfriend ur talking too!! It's me Ellie! The one in ur school, same class, we're partners in science!

J~ ohhh yeah! Ellie! Hey sorry I didn't know you, for a second there I thought your were a fan who leaked my number! Haha!

[Jack changes Unknown to Ellie❤️]

E~ just meet me at the park! Okay!

J~ okay!

E~ I love you! 😘
Message read

{10 mins later}

I grabbed my skateboard and walked out the door.

"Jack where are you going?" Asked my mum.

"I'm just gunna go to the park! I'll come back home at like around 4:00 pm!" I say back running out the door.

I skate to the park listening to music until my phone starts to buzz. I check my phone to see 15 missed messages from Finn Wolfhard.

{J= Jack, F=Finn}

F ~ Hey Jacko! Wanna hang out today? I'm free and have nothing to do! Maybe we can stay over at my place and watch a movie! Maybe bring some of the It cast?

F~ HEY!

F~ umm so are u free?!

F~ I really want to see you today!

F~ :-) you there?

[etc]

J~ I mean I would love to come but I'm meeting a friend at the park. Sorry maybe next time....is that alright for u?

F~ sure.

J~ sorry. I understand you really wanted to hang out today. I'll see you tomorrow maybe?
Message read.

I finally made it to the park looking for Ellie but couldn't see her so I decided to skate around while waiting.

I kept on skating until I saw Ellie and her friends with her phone pointing out towards me from the corner of my eye. I can tell she's doing a live stream , so I went over to her and we just talked and spoke to some fans on live.

All of a sudden we were boyfriend and girlfriend in a click...I wasn't paying attention really, I was thinking about Finn....I felt bad to be honest.

Then I hear her say,

"What's up with FACK?!"

"O-oh yeah that's still going on." I say back.

"I mean I do support it! I think it's cute." She says.

I start playing with her hair but that kinda reminds me of Finn. I mean....Finn is my best friend! And having a girlfriend wouldn't hurt him right? Would it? Idk....

"I love you" says Ellie.

I pretend I didn't hear it and didn't say "I love you" back, yeah it might sound mean but I had other things in mind.

After she ended the live her friends took some photos of us. She kissed my cheek then I kissed hers....then we decided to...you know, actually kiss...it wasn't that bad I just....I was.....S P E E C H L E S S !

I finally came home and told my mum all about it, She didn't really care if I had a girlfriend or what ever.

I checked my phone to see a lot of notifications, mostly from Instagram. Then I saw a message from Finn.

F~ hey....I need to ask u a question....

J~ SURE! Ask me anything!

F~umm well.....

F~ is this you?

F~ is this you? .....

------------------------------------------------OHHHHH SCHNAPPPPP!!!
🙈🙉🙊
-----------------------------------------------