💞Treat💞

{Ellie's Pov}

I glance over at Finn, who is angry and hurt at the same time.
Then I turn around to hear Jacks shakey voice.

"Please stop....just take me....leave Finn Alone!" Jack says hesitantly.

I walk over to him. Giving him a deadly stare.

"Look Jack. I love you so Much! And I don't want to lose you. But because you always hang out with Finn and love him more then me....then there should be some consequences." I say glaring in Jacks eyes.

I turn around to Finn and walk over to him. He looks at me. Angry.

"Let. Me. Go. " he says.

"Or what?" I say back smiling.

Then he tries to kick me but misses. I laugh.

"You thought you could hurt me? Haha or really now?" I say back with a smile. I slowly walk up to him and slap him across the face making the whole building echo.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Screams Jack who is on the other side of the room.

"Just giving Finn and treat." I say back.

"A treat?! THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A TREAT! LEAVE FINN ALONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! LEAVE HIM ALO-" he scream as I interrupt.

"SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH JACK! OKAy! I know you love Finn so much and you want to help him! BuT RIGHT NOW I NEED YOU TO BE ON MY SIDE! OKAY?! FINN IS NOT A GOOD PERSON FOR YOU! IM JUST GIVING HIM A SMALL TREAT!" I shout smiling back at Finn.

Finn starts to rub his red mark on his cheek. He looks up at me confused.

"What's the treat ? " asks Jack.

"The treat? What treat? To slap me? Is that your treat to me?! " Says Finn.

I hear Jacks gasp. I walk up to Jack so I can have another talk with him.

"Do you want this? Yes? Or no?" I ask.

"No ! I never wanted this! How did I ever fall in love with you!?" Jack says. My eyes widen, and I give him a glare.

"If you don't want this to happen your NEVER ALLOWED TO TALK, TEXT OR HANG OUT WITH FINN AGAIN!! OR ILL SLAP YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I Scream.

I see tears forming in Jacks eyes. He tries to look at Finn who's head is facing down then looks back at me. A small tear drops on his cold cheeks and nods at me.

"Now...your not allowed to mention this to anyone! Okay? Good!" I say. "This will be the last time you guys will talk. Now speak!"

"Finn...I never wanted this to happen. I'm sorry for what I've done and what I have put us into. I love you. With all my heart." Jack says sobbing  "I've always loved you from the start. We were best friends and I never wanted to lose that friend ship. You would make me happy. You make me laugh. And I never wanted to forget that."

"Yeah yeah, okay hurry up Finn! Make this quick, this is getting really boring."

"Jack where do I start. Your my best friend. Your always fun and you always make me laugh. Your always happy and make me smile. When ever I see your face I smile. Whenever I listen to your voice I smile. When ever you make jokes I smile. But right now. I can't....I-I'm sorry." He says.

Then We all hear loud banging coming from the old wooden door at the far right corner. I look at both of them , Jack and Finn, they both look confused.

"OPEN UP! NOW!" Screams a man.

I leave them and run away in the shadows. I hide in this small area and take a peek who it is. A man who is tall and big breaks into the room. Jack and Finn scared. The man who seems to be a police comes and saves them.

He unties the ropes and help them both up. They both hug and I look at Jack. We manage to make eye contact and I gesture 'stay. Away. From. Him' then Jack let's go of Finn. Finn then looks up confused.

"I can't do this...I'm sorry. I have to leave." Jack says wiping a tear away. Finn starts to cry. Looking at Jack, he brings back memories. But he can't, he shouldn't.

They both walk out to see their parents and they both hug them. Parents scared and worried.

They both leave. And I slowly make my way out of the building.