💞Passed💞

{Finns Pov}

[December]

Days, weeks, months have passed. I've already finished season two of stranger things and it was really fun. They kept telling me to be emo for my character but I didn't really understand how I could do that but whenever I thought of Jack it made me emo.

I remember that day when Jack cried in my shoulder and hugging me as I gave him back rubs. I missed that moment. But that was like about two months ago. I always see him with that girl Ellie. She would either give me dirty looks or just give me a hair flip. I just roll my eyes in response.

My birthday will be in 15 more days and I don't know what I should do. Maybe I can invite the losers and the upside downers to my house and we can all hang out together. But yet again they might be doing something cuz my birthday is right next to Christmas.

I started pacing around my house thing what I should do with my life. My mum already left to work as my dad trailing behind her and my brother is somewhere who knows. I'm alone at home and bored. I check my Instagram if there's anything I can do.

Nothing.

Oh wait.

Melanie Martinez raped her best friend blah blah blah.

"Oft" I said I shock.

I would never expect her to do that. Literally the whole fandom is pissing them selves. I ignore it and plop down on my bed. I text Wyatt if he's doing anything.

He says he's busy.

I'll ask Noah then.

He's also busy.

Then I ask jack.

"Hey jack you doing anything ? Maybe we can hang out today??" I ask crossing my fingers for a yes.

"Sorry....I'm hanging out with Ellie today at the park. Maybe next time." Says jack.

I hang up without saying anything back and drop my phone on the floor.

"That's what you said last time." I said out loud to myself.

I wish it was like the old times. I would hang out with all the stranger things cast behind the scenes and it was extremely fun! Hanging out with the losers were even more fun! I miss that. But it's passed.

————————————————————
Okay, 1. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I had no clue what to write about and I still don't know what to write about and
2. This book is terrible HA
3. And sorry for this really short book I really need some ideas!
————————————————————