💞V- Team💞

[seriously love that video]

{Finns Pov}

Hanging out with the losers has been a blast! I love hanging out with them!

Chosen, Jack and I decided to make a YouTube video on Jacks channel called 'V Team' , and just letting you know....we were real crazy! Chosen was working on his thighs, Jack was being hydrated while I was 'drowning'.
(if you watch the video you'd understand 😂)

We had so much fun and there was a lot of laughs!

After that we just hang out, it was me, Jack, Chosen and Wyatt. The other losers were out hanging around. They said they were gunna come over to jacks at like around 4:00 pm. It was already 2:30pm so they gunna come soon.

•3:55pm•

All four of us were just talking and eating until we heard the door knock. I went to check who it was and it was Jaeden.

"That was quick!" Says Jack who's sitting on his brown couch.

"There's like only 5 minutes until 4, so it wasn't that quick man!" Says Wyatt laughing.

We wait for another five minutes until Sophia and Jeremy come. We think on what to watch and decide to watch a horror movie.

"What's up with you's and horror movies!?" Questioned Jack.

"What other horror movie did we watch together? " Ask Chosen.

"Uhhh stranger things? Duh!" Replies Jack.

"That's not even a horror movie. It's not even scary!" Says Sophia who's at the door with Jeremy.

We all grab some popcorn and make a little fort to rest in. I decide to do a little surprise justttt to scare jack. Hehe *wink wink*

{Jacks Pov}

I get really into the movie, not paying attention to what's going on around me till I feel someone's breath, breathing in my ear. I turn around to see Finn and I raise my eye brow. He takes a deep breath and screams,

"THEY GO POP POP POP! "

I just and ruin the fort and everyone laughs while groaning.

After we finished the movie we wanted to show everyone else out amazing YouTube video. They all cry with laughter while Jaeden cringes a little bit. I mean, it's Jaeden. He basically cringes at everything.

"Awwwe Jack your hurting Finn!" Says Sophia with a smile on her face.

"eww were you going to lick Finns face? Haha!" Says Jeremy.

"H22o is very interesting!" Says Jaeden.

We all get tired and sleep. I Close my eyes to sleep till I hear some giggles. It's Jaeden and Wyatt talking about the 'V Team' and how Wyatt was "abusing Finn". I chuckle and go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
Okay, yeah, no, this chapter wasn't good but. OOOH WELL! 🙌🏽💯
------------------------—---------------------