Best Friend Moments 😛

*You better skip if you don't wanna hear about the MPP*

           SHEMAR's POINT OF VIEW

As I was putting it down- I didn't even have a desire to stop. I wanted all of her to be mines. Yet, I knew that I couldn't have all of her. I was careful with every stroke because of the baby but Lord knows that I wish that I could stroke faster and deeper. She moaned with every stroke that I did. I could see that she wanted me as bad as I was wanted her. When I took a moment to look into her eyes, I then gave her a kiss. We had a connection at that moment and it made me wanna be her's. "Who do you want?" I asked her as I kissed her neck. She was breathing really fast but I didn't care- I kept going. "Baby, answer my question." I said as I continued to hit it from the back. She then told me that she wanted me. That was just what I wanted to hear. Like the last time we made love, I hit every spot that I knew would make her go crazy. I wanted to show her how much I want her to be mines and how much I actually loved her. I knew that she still wanted and loved me too because if she didn't- he wouldn't let me hit it right now. When I let her get in control, she didn't hold back either. We made so much eye connection and it made it even better. She was making me go crazy with everything that she did. I didn't let her make me go crazy though, so- I switched it and pinned her down. She wasn't going anywhere. I wanted to see if she could really handle all of Daddy. "Told you that I'm Daddy." I said as I continued to make love to her. "Shemar, hold on." She said. I stopped. "What baby?" I said as I stopped. "I-.....I don't know about this. It's just- the baby and Tony. Plus, Caiya." She said. I moved out of the way and sat next to her. "Baby girl, this is my second time making love to you already. Plus, we've been going at it for a while now....you wanna just stop after I've already did everything that I wanted to do to you in the first place. The babies? They will be fine. Cai is good and this little baby....will be taken care of." I told her. She was silent. I then moved back in between her legs and leaned down to kiss her. "Look, I love you." I told her as I gave her another kiss. She kissed me back. "I love you too." She said as she touched my chest. "You did the same thing last time baby. Can I continue making love to you? I just want to show you how much I want you. I want you more than he ever has." I asked her. She nodded and bit her lip. "Uhmmm, don't do that. You're gonna really get it now." I said as I laughed a small laugh and continued. "You better be happy that you're pregnant because if you weren't ....I would have you every fucking where." I told her.

                              ************

AFTERWARDS

"Stop it." Cheryl said as she laughed a cute laugh while we both stepped out of the shower after we finished making love. "What?" I said as I whined and put a towel around my waist. I watched her wrap a towel around her body. I then went behind her and hugged her from behind. "I love you, best friend." I said as I kissed her neck slowly. She bit her lip and started to blush at my touch. I then put my hand on her baby bump. "I wish that it was my baby." I said in a serious voice. Cheryl was silent. "I guess things happen for a reason. We just weren't meant to be together." I told her. "I guess so." She said. I let her go. She turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "I wish that you were mines." I told her as I started to grow sad. She put her hand on my face. She then gave me a hug and I hugged her back. "You have no idea how much I love you. It's always him holding back the things that I want. I want you, that baby, and the privilege of calling you MY wife." I said as I looked at her in the eyes. She looked at me and then put her head against my chest.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Now, if you need me....let me know. If that nigga isn't doing his job, I'll step up. I already stepped up and helped please his woman. I mean...." I said. "Stop." She said. "I don't wanna stop." I said as I kissed her and grabbed her ass. "Leeeaavvveeee." She said as she dragged it out and jumped at my grab. "Fine. Imma text you, okay?" I told her. "Okay." She said. I gave her a kiss. After the kiss I smiled at her. She smiled back. After she closed the door- I didn't want to leave. I wanted her to be mines. I've been wanting her for so many years and when I found out that she was marrying Tony? My heart dropped. My chance to make her my wife was over. She was too in love with him at the point when I tried to get her back to me. Then, when I heard that she was pregnant with Caiya- I knew that it was over. I don't care about the sex. I don't at all. Just her and having her. I fucked up some years back and now that I can't have her- I wish that I did more than anything.

CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW

I closed the door and blushed. He amazes me every time. I couldn't stop thinking about him and I knew that that probably wasn't going to be the last time that he was gonna hit it. I then looked at the time. Tony should be home any minute. I went upstairs and hurried to clean up and change out everything. I didn't want any type of anything left out that would hit to Shemar being here.

TONY CAME HOME FOR LUNCH

"Hey baby!" Tony said as he smiled and hugged me. "Hey!" I said. "How are you?" He asked me as he gave me a kiss. Little did he know- Shemar just finished kissing these exact lips and made love to me in the exact bed that he sleeps in every night. The guilt started to creep in. "Cai's teacher called and they said that she is having a wonderful day!" He said. "That's good." I said as I smiled. "I know right!" He said. "Well, Im about to go finish cleaning up." I said. "Wait....." Tony said as he grabbed my arm. "What's up, baby?" I asked him. "I came home for lunch." He said. "What? You want me to make something?" I asked him. "Nope." He said as he grabbed my waist and started to kiss my neck. I already knew what he meant after that. "Baby, not-.....not today." I said as I slowly moved from under his kisses. "But we haven't did it in like....a while." He said. "I know and I'm just not feeling too well right now." I said even though I knew that I was lying. "Shit, let me make you feel better." He said as he grabbed me again. "Tony, come on baby. Let me go." I said. He let me go. "My bad.....you okay?" He asked me. "I'm fine. I just.....wanna go to sleep." I said. "Okay..." He said as he looked at me. "I apologize, baby. I'm just-.....I can't." I told him. "It's okay. Just get your rest." He said. I then went upstairs to go to sleep.

STAR/ VOTE 🤦🏾‍♀️  What do you guys  think that Cheryl should do about Shemar? After the second time hitting it....I think that Shemar is hooked a little bit. Cheryl is too. Tony's feelings should be protected or not? Hmmmm. When Shemar gets deep in it.....it's hard for him to let go. Married or Not. 👀👀