Family Time 😍😚

CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW
  THE NEXT DAY

Cai and I were in her room coloring and drawing together early this morning. "Alright! Today....we all are gonna do some family stuff!" Tony said as he walked into the room. Cai wasn't looking that excited this morning after seeing what was going down between Tony and Shemar last night. Tony looked at her and then squatted down next to her. "You okay after yesterday?" Tony asked her. I stopped drawing and looked at Cai. She was silent for a while. Hopefully she didn't go back to the stage of when she stopped talking due to when Tony and I were always arguing a while ago. "I'm fine." She then said but it felt like she wasn't. "Well....I'll be back. I'm about to go get dressed and we can go out or whatever. You and Mommy just finish up here." Tony said as he then stood up and walked out. I looked at her and then pulled her close to me as I kissed her forehead. She just continued to color and draw. "Mommy...." Cai then said. "Yes?" I said as I looked at her. "Do you like Mr. Shemar?" She suddenly asked. I thought to myself. "Uhmm, of course I do. Why wouldn't I like my best friend? We've known each other for a very long time." I told her as I looked at her. "I know but I'm talking about...more than friends?" She then asked. "No, baby. Why did you ask that?" I said as I laughed a small laugh. "You look at Shemar the same way that you've looked at Daddy before." She then said as she stopped doing what she was doing. "Caiya, I know that you might be confused as to what happened last night. I love your Daddy. I love Shemar too but we are just friends. You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt your Father, right?" I asked her. She nodded. "Good, baby girl. A look is just a look." I said as I looked at her. Cai then started to smile. "Okay, baby- put you some clothes on." I said as I got up and started to leave out of her room. I then went to go check on Tony. "She should be ready in a few." I then said. Tony looked over at me and nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go get dressed and yeah...." I then said.

It felt awkward talking to Tony after what happened the other night. I feel so frustrated with myself. I've let him down as a wife and I became weak for another man. Yet, I can't keep myself down about this because I chose to do right now. I have to tell Shemar that I can't talk to him anymore. Especially because of my new baby and my family. I want to be better and do right. Yeah, I got weak for a moment but at least he doesn't know. So, there's a chance for me to make it better and get out of my false mindset. I know Shemar though and he's a man that see's what he wants and try's his best to manipulate and get it. He'll probably try his best to change my mind but I can't have it. I want my husband and that's all. He will have to find someone else but he can't be with me. Now, my own child is asking me questions about being in love with him. She see's it and I'm surprised that Tony doesn't see it either. Actually, he does. I have to fix this.

                        AT THE STORE

"Mommy! Do you think that he will like this?" Cai asked me. I looked down at what she held in her hands. "Yeah, baby. We can get it." I then said. As she gave it to me and went to go look at something else on the same isle as Tony and I- I looked over towards Tony. "You're very silent." I said as I looked at him. "Yeah, just....I don't." He then said as he looked at some baby stuff. "I know that the other night was hard and confusing but don't let him get to you." I whispered as I tried to make sure that Cai didn't hear us. "You didn't hear what he said though. It was disrespectful and I know he's an actor or whatever but it seemed like he was for real when he talked about....you. He even knew where your special birthmark was at. How?" Tony asked me. "He's my best friend. I told him." I then said. Tony then looked over towards Cai and made sure that she wasn't listening. "Look, Baby. He just made me mad. I'm good though. I'm just trying to have a good day with my family and be happy." He then said as he looked at me. "I know but I'm sorry." I said as I grabbed his hand. "Sorry about what?" He asked me as he grabbed my hand as well. "About....Shemar. I know that you want us to have more family time and stuff. We barely get that. I know that Caiya wanted him to come but I should have said no." I then admitted. "It's fine. You wanted Cai to be happy and I understand that. I just-.....I just don't want him in the house again. I atknow he's your best friend but I can't trust him. I just can't..." He then said. I looked away and at Cai. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Okay, baby. Come on." I said to Cai. "If that's what you want. Fine." I said.

                        BACK AT HOME

"Okay, Cai. You already know how to do this. Just make sure that you don't get paint everywhere." I said as I gave her a paint brush. "See, this is gonna be fun. All of us painting the baby's room. Unless....Cai, can the baby sleep in your room?" Tony asked Cai as he stared to paint the wall. "Sorry, Daddy. He can't sleep in my room. A baby cries and I won't be able to sleep." Cai then said. "It's your brother though." Tony said as he laughed. "Daddy....please, no." Cai than said. "He's just joking with you." I said as I gave Tony the side eye. "Are you excited for a baby brother?" Tony then asked Cai. "I am. I can finally be a big sister." Cai said as she smiled really big. "You'll be a great big sister." I then said. "Can I come and see the baby tomorrow at the appointment?" Cai asked me as she stopped painting and looked up at me. "Sure, sweetheart. We would just have to pick you up from school early." I stated. Out of nowhere, Tony threw some paint on Cai. "Tony! Why are you throwing paint on my baby?" I asked him. He then threw some paint on me. My mouth dropped and I threw some back on him as I threw it off the end of the pain brush. Cai then started laughing and threw some on the both of us. "Oh no. You two are going down." I then said as I laughed. We then threw paint at one another and laughed the entire time. I loved seeing my family laugh and smile. That's what made me happy. ❤️

STAR/ VOTE 😭