The Gutwrenching Dread

AN this is in Max's POV until further notice.

There was a dead body. In the lake that we swam in yesterday. It was not there yesterday. What should I do?!
"DAVID THERES A FUCKING DEAD BODY IN THE LAKE!!!!!" I yelled loud. David's head seemed to snap when he turned.
"Now Max don't try to scare other campers." He said in his stupid overly cheerful voice. He walked over, and peered into the water. His eyes widened in shock.
The body was terribly ripped open like some animal did it, and it looked like it decomposed faster than it should have. David gasped.
"Alrighty campers sorry to cut this short but, um..." He bit his lip, "it's about to rain, don't want to be caught in that, yep, we should get going." I rolled my eyes, but I still felt something was off. David is acting really weird. I'll find out what if it's the death of me.
Or not, I'd rather it not be the death of me. I watched David walk, he walked like he was in discomfort. Maybe it was because of the DEAD BODY IN THE MOTHER FRICKIN LAKE.
It was dark when we got back, and Gwen was working on the bonfire. David went to his cabin. I decided to follow him, looking through his window I saw him flipping through a sketchy black book. He moved it just perfectly so I could see without even knowing too.
"Supernatural Facts: Lycan/Werewolf edition" what kind of crap is that? Maybe David's trying to train a werewolf. He could be training it to kill us! Or he's the werewolf, that's stupid, but it won't hurt to find out. (Insert evil max grin here)  i waited until I saw the bonfire completely lit knowing no one pays attention to anyone or thing during that time. The door was locked, nothing a Bobby pin couldn't fix. I walked in and David swooped around.
"Max what are you doing away from the bonfire?" He asked, his eyes darted wildly around the room.
"I know what you are." That's my tactic, he will freak out if I'm right.
"W-What do you mean Max?" He got even more jittery.
I've never seen him in a more panicked state, hah one point for me.
"You're.... A twink." I laughed.
His head cocked to the side, "Max what is that?"
"Just kidding, but I know you're a werewolf." I said walking out, get the panic factor. Then I'll know by tomorrow. He will come running for me not to spill.