Last chapter (you can get a sequal by asking nicely tho)

An: hello Jenna. Hello Hannah if y'all are reading this. Good, suffer through my horrible writing

They woke up, Max in his tent, Daniel in the woods, and David in his cabin. They all remember how they like to be a family. David walked from the cabin, and woke up the campers. The campers all groaning and moaning, went back to the mess hall. Max walked in with his morning cup of coffee. They father son pair locked eyes and nodded. David was the only person to see his bear ears, and Daniel was not there at the moment.
Max was happy, but they all fell short, because today was the day parents picked up their kids. They had scheduled it earlier because Gwen and David needed away from the camp.
Max sighed, he didn't want to go back to those evil people that people said were parents. Especially after the summer of his dad showering him in affection and making him feel loved. He hated it, and he hated how much Nikki and Neil were ragging on him.
'Ragging?' He asked himself but he knew the answer, he spent to much time around his dad. And Daniel had definitely changed. He had thought Daniel was only there to kill his dad and sacrifice the annoying snot faced brats in the beat up old shitty summer camp, but he had actually shown a true side to himself that night.
To Max's anguish, Nikki and Neil came to bug him again.
"Max. You have to help us go on a hunt tonight, we are going looking for the lilac lake monster! I wanna tame it." Nikki said excitable as always.
"No." He replied bluntly, "I am not going on some stupid hunt out in the dark forest in the middle of the night, to get lost and probably die? Also today is the last day." His sarcasm shown clear in his voice.
"Now we know there is something off! You would never give up a chance to die." Neil blurted. Max growled, keeping to his bear sake, and glared.
"Shut up Neil. I don't want to hear it from your nerdy ass." He hissed, gritting his teeth. He looked around and saw his dad entering the mess hall.
"Alright campers, it's the last day! I hope to see you all next year, we will be waiting in here until everyone's parents arrive. So just chat with your friends until then." David sounded cheery, but his eyes didn't match his tone. He was wearing his stupid camp outfit. Max pulled out his book, The Darkness Of Evelynn, and continued reading.
Just like a flashback Nikki had the book I between her teeth and she was running off.
"GIVE THAT BACK!" He yelled running after her. Somehow he was catching up, Nikki tried to run faster, but her legs were starting to hurt. She didn't remember Max being this fast or durable. Soon he had pounce like a hungry bear, because he was hungry for more of his book. His bear ears flopped as he ran. The girl under him struggled, and he had ripped the book from her hands, hopping off of her and running back to the mess hall. This time he sat a table away from Da(d)vid so the man would stop the heathens. He read slowly, while David looked deep into his book as well.
Looking at them from afar they sat in the same way, enamored by the fantasy stories the books held, and reading with vigor. They both sat legs crossed on the bench, biting their nails, with the the book held in one hand while the other turned the pages. Kids voices drowned out the sound of flipping pages.
Then they all started to see their parents show up in a hoard of bright cars, and a small black sedan. The people came into the mess hall and the kids greeted over parents. They chatted about the little camp, and David signed and got up to tell the parents the completely unneeded but obligated by law speech.
He stood at the front of the mess hall and called attention to himself, parents and kids turned around. Parents stood in shock to see the bumbling naive man from last week completely gone. But a somber, smiling adult.
"That you all for choosing Camp Campbell, it was pleasure to have your kids come to our camp, we are hoping to see the kids next summer. If you have any questions or want to know how your child was, please come and ask me now. Any questions?"
"Yes, why are you even working her, your like seventeen." A parents asked.
"I'm twenty four."
"Any other questions?" David asked, not smiling anymore. There were parents wanting to know how their kids were.
"How was Erid?"
"Quiet and quite a lovely child."
"How was Nikki?"
"She is a nature lover and we were happy to have her here, except for the few incidents where she tried to run away."
"How was Neil?"
"He acted accordingly."
The parents kept going until one of the kids were left. Max. Max sat and read his boom until he heard the sputtering of a beat up old motor he knew very well.
They both walked out to greet the parents, David had Max behind him in a protective way.
Two people got out of the car. One woman who looked like she been doing nothing but meth for the last twenty years. The man looked drunk of his mind, and David held Max closer.
"We are here for our kid, come on you little shit." The mother commanded. Max walked towards her but David stopped him.
"You should talk nicer to Max." He glared.
"You telling me what to do you string bean twink. Come over here and fight me if you want to talk back."
"I'm not telling I'm demanding. This boy has been nothing but a blessing." He bluffed. Max stood astonished but stepped back a couple steps.
"Listen here you twink. I'm not going to do what you say, you couldn't possibly beat me if you even tried." He stepped closer.
David took a step back, still being defensive for Max, his son. He did not know what a twink was, but he heard decided to ask max later. Because these people where going to have to pry him from David's cold dead hands.
Soon Max's dad came up at the speed of sound and socked David in the face, effectively knocking him to the forest floor. He then began to punch the twenty four year old over and over, and Max could only stare in growing horror. David's lip was busted, nose was bleeding, and he felt like he was dying. Until his werewolf kicked in.
David kneed the man in the dick, elbowed him in the face, and shoved him off of his curvy frame.
"LEAVE MY CAMP YOU FUCKNUT!" David growled, and the man and woman peeled out.

Later that night max was in the adoption home. David wanted custody, but the police had to check his house out, check his record, and then David had to sign the papers which would take forever.
If David didn't already sign them. David paced in his home, a week and Max would be home safe. His small house in the city was not a mansion, but it was huge. Four bedrooms, five baths, two living rooms, and a huge kitchen and a beautiful garden. David and already sort out Max's room. It was a light blue, navy blue bed spread and his ukulele was sitting on the oak desk. The room was bare, but he decided max could personalize it himself.

Max sat with the other kid in his room, a kid by the name of Alex. He had a conversation with the kid.
"Why haven't you unpack, blue boy?"
"My dad is coming to get me very soon." He knew sounded like a little kid, but he didn't care.
"Then why are you here if you have a dad?"
"Because he's not my dad completely he has to adopt me but he's my dad."
"Well my foster family said they were going to adopt me and look who is still here for six years, get comfy."
"No. David's coming to get me, and hopefully Daniel too."
"Who's Daniel?" The boy asked, turning to the little black haired bear boy.
"My other dad..."
"You have two dads? Are they gay? Because the matron says that's disgusting and against God." He twisted his face.
"Shut your whore mouth then."
"You aren't gay are you? Gays are going to hell."
"Shut the fuck up!" Max yelled, growling, holding Mr. HoneyNuts to his chest.

The week went by slow, but the day came to where David would pick him up. Max stood by the door with his bag with an evil smile on his face. He could see a car pull up, and he also saw that David was here, and he was not alone picking Max up. Daniel walked out of the drivers side, and opened the passenger side for David. Max smiled softly, his new dads.
They saw him in the window and waved, holding hands. Max signaled for them to not be gay in the orphanage, and David go the hint, telling Daniel to act like friends until they leave.
"So sir you want to adopt this boy?" The matron asked sweetly, max didn't lie, her, she preached on and on about how gays were not people, and transgender people deserved to burn in hell. Max did not like her at all.
"Where is your wife? Aren't you adopting with a wife?" David just shook his head and handed her the papers. She checked them over and finally Max Justin, was Max Greenwood. As they were walking out Daniel saw the woman didn't like gays, picked up his and David's son, and kissed David in the cheek.
"Thanks you for the service ma'am."
They walked out holding hands with their son in between them and deciding to go out for ice cream

Notes: Such a long chapter. 1684 words this chapter is going to be the last one. Comment if you want a sequel .