Oh wow new chapter

An sorry for updating so soon. But this is going to start the danvid aspect because I'm a slut for redemption fanfic. It won't be the love fixes everything trope. But Daniel will be a little less cultist-y. Because as I stated I'm a slut for redemption arcs. Also this might be shorter than my other chapter because I'm tired as HECC, also Daniel is one of my favorite villains to write about.

Daniel was not a nice person. And he knew it. Most of the time he hated it, it was his grandparents fault. Because they raised him to be a freak, to be religious. But he tried to change, so as he went to the woods he tried his hardest not to be creepy. He was raised to be creepy and manipulative, so it was in his genes now, but he would change. Well he would try.
Another part is that he is a vampire. The pale skin tone almost gave it away. And his blonde hair was practically telling people that he was an albino. The vampire was not allergic to sunlight or garlic. That was a load of hooey really. He would get his blood from unconventional places, and he wasn't a monster, he was but it wasn't the vampire side fault.
He closed his eyes taking in the dark night air. He smelled something strange, almost human but also there was a doggish smell. He followed it, and was met with the sight of a wolf. It was reddish brown with piercing green eyes.
It reminded him of David. To tell you ever since he met David he wanted to be a better person. But the dark thoughts always settled back. The wolf also acted like David, it bounced around making cute yipping noises. Then the wolf put its head into the air and sniffed. It scented him. It turned and walked towards him. The wolf stopped, and put its head down docilely. Suddenly the urge to pet the creature was unbearable.
It made a whining noise, and let the vampire pet it. It looked up, and it seemed to look intelligent. So this thing knew who he was?
"Hello there." His voice was softer than normal. Then the wolf tipped in response.
Their tail wagged.
"Are you a boy or girl wolf?" He asked petting it. It looked thoughtful and waved its head to the left.
"So you are a girl?" It shook its head. Daniel got the idea that it was a boy. And he decided to just sit with the newly found friend.
He sat until he heard small footsteps and turned into a bat. He flew into the nearest tree and waited. There was the small blue jacketed boy. Max was it. Max smiled at the wolf and scratched behind its ears.
"Yeah I can't sleep Either." The boy sat by the wolf and they seemed to have done this before. How sweet. It made Daniel wish for a kid. One he could talk to and help with school work or life problems. Give them the childhood ha never had. He smiled. They seemed so happy just to be friends. They fell asleep soon. And Daniel flew away.
He flew away with hopes to find the wolf again. And hopes to make up with the children and counselors of this camp.