Chapter twelve. More gay

An: I'm a whore for danvid and mutual pining so there's more. More shamful self promotion, go check out my book My Loveliest Secret...
I forgot to mention, David is a bottom.

David was giggly the whole next day. His smile never left his face. Max was almost concerned.
"You da- David," he would not make the same mistake twice, "why are you so happy?"
"Well Max, since you are my favorite camper I'll tell ya. I hung out with someone." Max looked at him. He knew this was someone David wanted to date, he would never be this happy otherwise.
"So you want to date someone. Who." Max was actually good at giving love advice, not that he'd admit it to anyone's face.
David squeaked, "Maaaxx."
"Just spit it out."
David looked down and rubbed his neck, "...Daniel..."
"I KNEW IT!! HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT!" He laughed, and looked at his dad. David looked happy, but also like he was caught red handed trying to steal from the cookie jar. Max just sighed. He had two more days until his sperm and egg donor came to pick him up. By the way he addressed it in his mind he was not happy. David decided to turned that frown upside down.
David decided to let the kids have the day off.
He and max spent (father son bonding time) the rest of the day playing their instruments.

That night

David was at the same place he was last night. He saw the little white bat some over and transform into one of his favorite people. Daniel looked different, he wore white sure, but he also wore pastel purple. He ha don a pastel purple sweater with white shorts. David almost drooled, Daniel looked. Beautiful.
Daniel felt the same about David. The shorter and more feminine male wore a green sweater with brown short, (imagine feminine David wearing shorts like Gwen's 😉) he also had black combat boots. His red hair was fluffy and Daniel wanted to touch it. But knew he, probably, shouldn't. They sat together in the same spot as the other night and watched the stars.
And Daniel wanted to push his luck. They played chase again. Daniel chased David, they laughed in sync. David looked around and thought he heard Daniel coming, so he climbed a tree. Daniel saw him p, but pretended not to.
"Where oh where did David go? Will I ever find him?" He walked away and hid behind a tree. David climber off the tree he was on, only your be tackled by Daniel.
They were like a ball of laughter. A ball because they had somehow gotten tangled up and beg and to roll down a small hill.
They were out of breath. Wheezing from laughing so hard and the physical effort of running. They had landed in heap of wheezing, and limbs. They untangled themselves, and looked at each other. They busted out laughing again.
"Grr, can't believe you would do that Danny." David tease and stuck his tongue out.
"Oh keep that tongue in your mouth to I'll bite it." He teased back. Though David must not have heard him say he bite him tongue.
He did, and Daniel stalked closer playfully growling.
David hurriedly stuck his tongue back in his mouth, "no don't bite my tongue I need that."
Soon they sat in a comforting silence, stealing glances, and David silently hoping Daniel would make a move.
Daniel looked at the man, he was flushed from the physical activity, and was still huffing out of breath. He was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
"Remember how we are supposed to be mortal enemies, and here we, werewolf and a vampire being friends." David said, he seemed like he was daydreaming.
Daniel heard it then, "wish we were more than friends."
It almost went past him, it was so quiet. But he knew what he heard. So he turned to David.
He moved close to David and gave his a soft, sweet, gentle kiss. David was shocked, but the kiss was fast, so he couldn't respond.
"Daniel can I kiss you?" He asked quietly, sometime Daniel forgot how sweet the man was, he nodded.
The next kiss was longer, not rough, but gentle and caring. The sparks flew around them. They looked at eachother and smiled.
"I really like you." David said quietly, almost to not make Daniel turn him away.
"I really like you too." They sat together arms draped over the others shoulder.
That when they heard it, footsteps. They came closer, and the couple turned to see a small half bear.
"Max!" David said with a blush, he hoped the boy didn't see him kissing the other. Max knew of his crush but he was quite young.
"Guess I have two dads now huh?" Daniel jut smirked and nodded.
They spent the rest of the night like a family.