ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

I rolled my eyes as the same stupid store music repeated through the speakers. Why did I decide to come so late. It's only me and some other lady. I went down a few aisles until I got to the dairy section. I picked up some milk and put them in my trolley. I walked through another aisle until I got to the meat section. I saw the woman. She looked at me and we both smiled at each other then turned away. That wasn't awkward at all....
I picked up some bacon then threw it in my basket. I begin to walk back through the aisles and towards the register. As I was walking I saw something that caught my eye. I looked at the stacks of Pringles, 'two cans for just 4 dollers!' "This is a sign" I smirk to myself and grab a can of salt and vinegar and a can of bbq. I look at all the bars stacked underneath them. I bend down a grab a packet or Hershey's.
Loud music begins to blast through the speakers making me drop my basket and trip. A scream could be heard, I'm guessing it's the woman. I quickly jump up and run in the direction of the screaming. I seen her on the floor breathing really heavily. I ran over to her. "Are you okay? What happened?!" I panic. "c-clowns" She stutters. "Clowns?" I ask, not fully convinced. I help her up. "Come in I'll help you to your car" I shout as the music gets louder. She grips into me. We turn the corner and I'm almost knocked down. I look up to find a guy dressed as a clown on a scooter. "What the fuck.." I say. The woman screams and runs. This has to be a joke. The clown pulls out a knife. I turn around and run. I turn another corner and bump into two more people. I look up and see that it's two more clowns. "Fuck.." I say walking backwards. They take a few steps towards me. The clown with bright green hair takes out a knife too. I run back the opposite direction and see the woman again, throwing bottles of wine. I grab her hand a pull her down a few aisles until I see the front door.
There was two clowns blocking the doors and another two behind us. I stop and look at them then spot a bottle of wine on the floor. One of the clowns spot it too. We both run for the bottle but I get it first and smash it over it's head. I grab the woman's arm again and run for the door. The other clown runs towards us but I push past it and run straight out the door. I woman pulls me towards her car. I look back and see that the clowns are at the door just staring at us. We get to her car and she opens it and we both get in. "I-I need to call Ivy" she says taking out her phone and quickly starting the car. The phone rings for a few seconds before a woman answers. "Ivy! Oh my god, clowns! t-they attacked us!" She yells. I don't listen to their conversation. I look in the rear view mirror and spot something. I squint my eyes and scream. The woman looks at me the spots it too. There's a clown in the back seat! It leaps forward but before it gets us She slams her foot on the pedal and the car slams into a lamppost. That's all I remember before everything goes black.