The End

after much thought i've decide to give up on this book for real this time. I have no ideas or inspiration to continue and that makes me really sad because if I had of planned it out properly it could of been better and actually went somewhere.

I'm so surprised with the amount of views and votes this book has gotten and I just want to thank you all so much and apologise for being such a bad writer.

I have had a few ideas for how I would of liked this book to end. Some had happy endings but it didn't really suit it. If i would've finished this book this is the ending I would have went for.

///

"you want me to take the blame?" Dayna asks, confusion clear in her voice. "but why?"

"because I can't go to jail Dayna, that would be such a waste." Kai shuffles around his room, opening and closing drawers and checking under his bed.

"bu..but I don't want to go to jail," she says sadly. "please."

Kai stands up and slowly makes his way towards her.

"Oh Dayna," he wraps his arms around her. "I'm afraid you have no choice, the evidence for all the murders have already been handed in with all the fingers pointing at you." he lead away and wipes her cheeks as tears fall down.

"you said you loved me," she whispers, defeated.

"I didn't make you do anything," he snorts, going back to his search. "I gave you the opportunity and you took it willingly."

she sinks to her knees, not having the energy to fight or scream. She rubs her bruised and cut arms, cringing at the memories.

how could she be so stupid?

"there is one other option though," Kai speaks after a few minutes of silence. he slowly turns around waving a gun in his hand.

"you're going to kill me?" she lets out a small laugh, surprising herself even. he really has ruined her.

"No. you're going to kill you."

The last few weeks have been hell. there's no other way to explain it. between being kept locked in a room for days on end to being made murder innocent people to Kai and all his other little psychos amusement.

"you want me to shoot myself?"

he bends down to her height and slides the gun to her.

"i'm giving you the choice to kill yourself, or go to jail where you'll end up being killed anyway. It's a loose/loose situation," he shrugs.

she takes the gun in her hand, eyeing it. if this had of been a year ago she would of gotten scared just by the look of it.

"but whatever you choose, i'll be proud of you. you have helped me so much and I really am sorry it has to end this way. We could of had a future together."

Dayna lifts the gun to her head.

"no we wouldn't. This was always your plan," she narrows her eyes. her heart hurting as the words leave her mouth followed by a sob. "god, i'm so tired!"

"so sleep." she takes a deep breath. "I love you, Dayna."

"No you don't."

and with that, she pushes her down on the trigger.

Kai stands over her body, disappointment filling him. he shakes his head calling one of his men to come and clean up the mess. He the turns on his heels and leaves, a bored expression spread across his face.

\\\

well then sorry for the really dark ending but I felt it fit in better than it being a happy one.

once again I just want to thank you for taking time out of your day to read my book, and vote on it!
It really does mean a lot and i'm sorry I didn't get to finish it properly.

One more thing before I finally shut up. I actually am current working on two books. they're both based on the show Gotham and i'm taking my time with these books and making sure i know what i want to happen. the two books are going to cross over so i'm really excited to get into writing those and if you're into Gotham or just want something to read follow me for when I decide to publish them or if I decide to do any other AHS one because i'm really thinking about doing an apocalypse or hotel one so look out for them!

~ Katie ❤️