ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Kai's POV

"All I'm saying is that she's not needed. There's no need for us to be waisting our time going after her. She's irrelevant to the to the plan" I say. Ivy and Beverly roll their eyes. "Oh please Kai, we all know you like her" Beverly snarls. I narrow my eyes. "Oh don't be stupid! I don't have time for that bullshit" I snap. Ivy sighs and stands up. "She knows about us Kai, we either kill her or make her one of our own. I don't care what we do either way" she says in her usual bored tone. God she annoys me. Everyone begins to mumble to each other. And possibly for the first time my life I wonder, what am I going to do.

***
Dayna's POV

"Oh, Hey Kai.." I say groggily as I motion for him to come in. He smiles and steps in. I look at the clock on the living room wall. Jesus Christ, it's 3 am!
"Dayna, How've you been?" I raise my eyebrows and give him a 'Is 3 am what the fuck are you doing at my house look'
He chuckles lightly. "Look Dayan," he scratches his head. "I-" a loud bang disrupt him making me scream and grab onto him. He whistles and in pours all the clowns. I begin to shake with fear. Are they going to kill me? Is this how I die? I don't want to die...
I hold back tears and grip onto Kai tighter. "May I ask, how did you get that broken arm?" Kai says. I keep my gaze at the clown. "T-them" I whisper. He walks over to the clown wear a black and pink dress. "Us? We did no such thing" he chuckles. "Now I do apologise for bringing everyone along but I though, why not give you the full preview. Show you what you're new beginning looks like!" New beginning? he can't be serious. He walks over to me and pulls my closer by my waist. I try to look away from his cold, emotionless eyes but I can't. "I have an outfit picked that would look so beautiful on you" He says slowly, playing with a piece of my hair. "What do you say, huh?" He smiles. Of course I'm not fuck- "of course." He places a kiss on my cheek and takes my hand.

What the fuck have I just done...

***
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k!

(Also sorry for shorts chapters)