ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

"Please call me Vince.." I nod and sit down on the couch opposite him. I kept looking at the floor, never wanting to look up. I don't want to be here. I'm don't need help.
"So, Dayna, what's been troubling you? Remember I don't judge and our conversations won't be repeated outside of this room." I nod again. The room goes silent the only thing that's heard is the cars outside. "Would you prefer to draw what been bothering you? It might be easier than talking about it.." He asks ripping out a piece of paper from his notebook and hands it to me along with a pen. I sigh and take the paper, still staring at the floor. I put the page on my lap and begin to draw. First, the head well head's, then the long sword like nose then the body then the scooter. I then turn the page over and begin to draw a room, an empty room, no window, no door, nothing. I then draw a girl, She crouching in a corner with her head between her knees. I hand the page back over to him. "I'm not that afraid of the clowns, yeah they scare me but I wouldn't consider them to be one of my fears. The clowns come whenever I'm alone, adding to my fear of being alone" I look up at him and find his staring at the clown picture. "Listen I don't want or need to be here okay, I can deal with the whole...clown thing.Ryan promised not to leave again so I won't have to worry about it anymore" I say and stand up. "Sorry for waisting your time." I pick up my bag and head for the door. "Dayna wait!" He stands up and softly grabs my arm. "This clown, it's the same one as one of my other clients described, her name is ally, I think you should meet up with her" he hands me the page. I look at it and sigh before nodding. "I never do this but I can send you a phone number." He quickly walks over to his table and writes down on a piece of paper before rushing back over to me. He hands me the paper and I put it in my bag and smile. "I'd like you to come back and see me, I can tell there's a lot on your mind and I'd like to help you."

**

Thank you so much for 500 views wtf