ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

"Uh hello, is this Ally?" I ask awkwardly once she answers the phones. "Yeah, it is...do I know you? I don't recognise your number..." she says slowly in a confused tone. I take a deep breath before speaking. "My name is Dayna, dr. Vincent gave me your number, he said we both should talk and I was wondering if you'd like to meet up for coffee, if you're free.." the line goes silent for a few minutes before she sighs. "I'm free, we can go to my wife's restaurant I'll text you the address" she says and then hangs up.

***

I walk up to the doors and check the name again. It's right. I slowly open the doors and am greeted by a stunning smell of pizza and many other delicious foods. Inside was beautiful, the floor was marble with black and white patters. Around, theres was big and small round tables scattered around.
I take a deep breath before walking in. I look around, I don't know who I'm looking for, I don't know what she looks like.
After standing there for a few minutes, looking like an idiot, I walked over to the nearest table and sat down. "Are you Dayna?" I turned around and was met by a the woman from the store. Her eyes widen once she realises who I am. "You were there" she whispers, "you were at store that night!" The Clowns have been come for her too? Was it just a coincidence, we were at the wrong place at the wrong time? Were we chosen...
"The Clowns...they've been coming for me, attacking me. At my house" I finally speak up. She frowns and takes my hand. "Me too. I'm just so scared, my wife, Ivy, she thinks I'm crazy..." she sighs and I squeeze her hand tighter. "My boyfriend, h-he's the same. Says I'm crazy, whenever The Clowns come he's never there.. I love him, I really do but h-he can become angry, really angry,So I try not to talk about it, until two days ago, The Clowns came. They cut my Power, made noises, drove me fucking insane until I couldn't take it. I ran out and surprise, they were outside too. I ran back and caught Ryan coming up to the house. When I got to him I told him and it and he went to investigate, came back, smack!" I bite my lip and try to hold back tears. "Your a fucking psychopath Dayna! You need help Dayna! I'm leaving you, Dayna!" I say, mocking his voice. "I calmed him down, forgave him, even went fucking therapy so he wouldn't leave. I come home, he's gone, not coming back. Was I surprised? No."

"I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" I smile. "I'm
Just going to have to deal with it, being alone. it was coming sooner or later."
The feeling I'm being watched suddenly comes over me. I look around until my eyes are met with a pair of blue ones. "Dayna, what a lovely surprise. I've been meaning to come visit you again." Kai walks over and smiles. I smile back. "I've missed you."
"Ally" Kai nods. "Oh fuck off. Dayna if I were you I'd stay away from this one" she says and stands up. "Give me a call if you need anything" she says before walking off. Kai takes her seat. "How've you been?" She asks. "Good, I've been good." Nobody talks for a minute, the rooms is silent. I looks around nervously. Everyone's staring at me. I shift uncomfortably. "-well anyway it's been great talking to you" Kai's said. I snapped my head back around to him and blinked a few times. "Uh y-yeah.." I say slowly. Everyone was back to normal, talking. "I-I need to go-I have to go" I say and rush out the doors.