ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE

this is about the actual storyline of the story..

i know i haven't really included parents or pennywise in this story but it's because i want to focus on the interactions of the loser's club without parental forces.
the only parents that will really ever be in the story are stan's and maybe beverly's dad.
also, i am also trying to make some of the character's problems like the book.

like stan, for instance, is suicidal, just like in the book. i'm only using the younger character versions to make the story more outrageous and interesting.

such questions rise in the back of your mind like:
who the hell would let a thirteen year old boy drink?
but that can and will happen.
also, young people can suffer adult problems like suicidal thoughts and depression. so yes, i will use such things in the book.

stan is such a controversial character, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

also, richie and eddie will be more in the story, but stan is so crucial right now that i'm putting most of the spotlight on him.

beverly and bill will also be placed in the spotlight, for important reasons.
i know i haven't really included ben and mike in the book, but they will become more important towards the second half of it. 

so, i think that's all the things i have to tell you.
thanks,
laurenwrrites

 thanks, laurenwrrites