SUPER IMPORTANT + MAYBE SEQUEL

heeeeeeeey guys! long time no see?

readers: damn bitch you clickbaited us what do you want now?

OKAY SO HEAR ME OUTTTTTTT!!
there's this paper boat awards thingy for IT stories and i would like to win some category.
the contest is being hosted by the lovely @projectIT
and i would love so much to win something!!
it doesn't take a lot to vote!

1. go to @projectIT 's page, and click on the story that says paper boat awards.
2. read the rules, and go down to the voting chapter.
3. there's soooo many categories that you can nominate hard times for!! i would love it so much if you would!!

i know fanfiction doesn't really go to the wattys, so this is a way for me to get hard times noticed and possibly win a competition with it!!

okay, now what you guys were actually here for.
so i was laying around the other day and i got kind of sad because i missed writing this so much. and so i was like, hey! the endings were really brief and we didn't really get to see the high school age losers?

so maybe, MAYBE, i'll delete the ending chapter i already wrote and re-write all the endings in a new book! (maybe i'll even leave stan alive.)

and, since i'm full of ideas, i would love to connect with some of my readers! there's a little chat section under my profile where you guys can talk to me, or reach me through the comments. i love those of you who voice your opinions on events in the story and is love to chat more!!

last thing i swear!!
i would love to have a cover contest!
i feel like the sunflower picture just isn't doing the job anymore.. :(
so, if someone could design a cover i would love it!!

so, in conclusion..
- please vote for me in the paper boat awards (please).
- comment if you'd want a hard times sequel, or if you're happy leaving it here.
- reach out to me in the comments and in the chats!
- maybe think about cover ideas?

thanks, (for your possible votes, conversations, and feedback.)
laurenwrrites

edit:
hahahah still haven't gotten any votes :(((
c'mon guys please?
(wow i am one attention loving bitch)

edit pt. 2:
GUYS WE IS ALMOST AT 4k!!!!
i mean it's literally 3.99 k!
(can we get it to 4k especially since it's christmas?)
ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DUDE I LOVE YA
also
stilllll
nooooo
votesssss
please vote!