you thought you'd seen the last of me..

hey readers! i know i said this would be the last chapter, but now that wheezy is finished i need a new book! your voting options are down below.

HARD(ER) TIMES

your favorite losers are back, with their newest challenge- high school. at least reddie forever..
right?

~quotes~
"i did that to you?"
~
"you're such a man-whore!"
~
"i want some more fucking punch!"
~

- - aesthetic - -

 :author's notes:  i personally have this storyline written out

:author's notes:
i personally have this storyline written out. it's the sequel to my first book, hard times. the only difference is it would be in third person. also, i'd be mostly excluding bill, ben, bev, and mike. only because i feel in my storyline they'd drift away in high school. there will be 1-2 crossover chapters with the stranger things kids.

::

PAPER BOATS

bill and his brother georgie don't have a lot in common. bill likes to do things as straightforward as possible. often, his friends call him emotionless. georgie, however, would rather take the less practical route. he wants everyone to be happy, even if that means sacrificing himself. after georgie sees a horrifying clown monster in the sewers, the brothers will have to work together to defeat it.

~quotes~
"bill! i'm so sorry i lost your boat!"
~
"i let georgie get taken! what kind of brother am i?"
~
"you boys need to stop watching horror pictures!"
~

- - aesthetic - -

 :author's notes: i really like the storyline for this story because it's basically it, but if georgie lived

:author's notes:
i really like the storyline for this story because it's basically it, but if georgie lived. the only problem is that the story would not include ben, bev, or mike, because there would be no point of them meeting if bill isn't looking for his brother.

BLACK SUNFLOWERS

richie toizer had no idea what to expect when alyssa rolls into town. she's in trouble with the law, and decides to settle down in the small town of derry. little does he know, this fellow trashmouth has also caught the attention of his friend, mike wheeler.

~quotes~
"this town is fucking boring. i would rather get arrested then stick around here."
~
"shut it, wheeler! i think she's beautiful."
~
"you guys realize you look exactly the same, right?"
~

- - aesthetic - -

 :author's notes: this one is personally my favorite

:author's notes:
this one is personally my favorite. with all the sad stories i've written, this would be a fun one to do. trust me, it'll be an emotional rollercoaster, but at least you can laugh sometimes. i'll reference a few other shows to see if people can catch it. (the office, riverdale, etc.) but mostly, it will be the end of the f***ing world, stranger things and it.
to further my love for this story, i'm gonna give you a sneak peak-

"what do you even do for fun around here?" alyssa asked, twirling her gum around her finger. richie smirked.
"oh honey, i'll show you a good time!" he joked, standing up. mike gasped and pushed richie back into the chair.
"i don't know about you guys, but when i lived in hawkins, the party and i used to love to prank call people," mike suggested. alyssa sighed.
"that sounds like a lame game for middle school boys," she muttered. mike blinked.
"and your point is?" he asked, before laughing.
"let's do it!" richie cheered, reaching for the kitchen phone. he twirled the dial a few times.
"dunder mifflin paper company, you're speaking to jim. how can i help you?" the person on the other line said. richie muffled a giggle.
"hello jim. is your refrigerator running?" he asked. the person on the other line sighed.
"i know. i need to go catch it. bye," he said, before hanging up. richie shrugged.
"he seemed cool."

i need more feedback! please tell me what you guys think and which book you want to see.

thanks,
laurenwrrites