Happy Naked Day

"I can't believe all of them really missed the bus." Sydney giggled from beside me.

"I can't believe they didn't notice we were gone." I said, looking out the window.

"Who do you think had to clean up everything?"

"Probably Mom and Dad, we had a pretty big breakfast this morning so they probably offered to clean it up."

"Your probably right."

"I always am."

"Always are what?" A voice asked as a body flopped onto the seat behind us.

"Oh, he, Tannah." Sydney said turning in the seat to see her.

"Hey, Sid, happy birthday, Mel." Tannah said as I turned to look at her. Her waist length brown hair was french braided down her back, and her blue eyes shined happily. Sometimes I wish I was Tannah. She was two years younger than me and best friends with Sydney but I liked her. She was cool. Tannah was pretty, she had ice blue eyes and ivory skin with a few freckles under eyes. She was funny and nice but she could pretty horrible if she was mad. Tannah was down to earth and happy but there was one reason I wanted to be her more than anything else. Yes, she was in just the sixth grade but everyone who has ever encountered her bubbly, crazy personality loves her, every other person hates her because she's a pageant girl. Almost every other weekend her mom enters her in a pageant and she wins almost every single one. She said she would happily help me if I ever decided to be in one but I asured her that would never happen.

"Thanks Tannah Bannah." I grinned.

"Melody!" Someone screamed as soon as I walked into the school building. I barely had a chance to turn my head before a body slammed into mine.

"Reagan!" I choked out breathless as my best friend clung to me in an awkward hug. Her real name was Vanessa Reagan Thomas but don't call her that. She will  kill you.

"Happy naked day." she said loudly as she released me.

"Naked day?"

"You were born naked and its your birthday so happy naked day."

"You are so weird." I shook my head at her as we walked to my locker.

"Look, its the new kids." She said as she leaned on the locker next to mine, her blonde hair fanning out around her.

"New kids?" I asked as I turned around. She was right, walking down the hallway were two kids, a boy and a girl that I'd never seen before.

"Stop staring they're coming this way." Reagan said, elbowing my side.

"Excuse me, do you think you could help me?" Someone said, rapping my shoulder. I sighed ans closed my book before placing it under the counter. I was currently in first period where I serve as an office aid and I was trying to read my new book Code Name Varity but people keep interuptting me.

"Of course." I said, looking up. Standing in fdont of me were the kids from earlier. Now that I saw them up close I could see how attractive they both were. The girl was slender and tan with golden blonde curls cascading down her back and she had long tan legs and pretty brown eyes. The boy had short blonde hair, pushed up with gel, and warm choclate eyes. His body was toned and tan. His red t-shirt clung tightly to his body and his dark washed jeans and nikes looked good on him. The girl was wearing light washed Miss Me jeans, a chevron blouse and brown sandles.

"Hi, I'm Rayna Black and this is my twin my brother Cade Black. We're new here and we were wondering if you might habe our schedules." The girl said.

"Let me check." I said before turning my back to them and speaking to the lady behind me. She nodded and handed me the sechdules.

"Show them around, will you?" she asked and I nodded.

"Here you are. Let me show you around." I said and stepped out from behind the counter.

"Oh, that'd be wonderful." Rayna said, tucking her phone safely in her pocket.

"Who are you?" Cade spoke up, hands in his pockets.

"Melody Gold."

"It's a-"

"Hush, Cade." Rayna said, flining a hand in his direction. Cade glared at her but quieted down, "Melody, do you know her?"

  Looking in the direction Rayna was pointing, I saw Reagan sitting in the hallway writting things down. I nodded and began their tour.

So this one isn't as good I know. I'm hoping this story doesn't just get worse. It's sort of a "Lets see where this goes" kind of story.

What do we think of Reagan? Rayna? Cade? Do you think that Rayna and Melody will become friends? Will Reagan clash with the new twins? What do we think of the story so far?

Update: perhaps tomorrow, hopefully.

Sorry, I would have updated sooner but I got a migrane and fell asleep before I went to church.

Can I get 2 votes and 2 comments (by 2 diffrent people) pretty please?

I love you to the moon and back.

-Blair