Wherever You Go

"You cannot possibly think I would actually where that?" I laughed as Noah held up a black tutu.

"You would if you wern't in public." he responded shaking it a bit.

"But I will be in public." I said.

"So? You should be yourself wherever you go." he said before he put the skirt back in my closet and yanked out a shirt. My closet was rather small so I had to cram all of my clothing into it. Molly had talked me into wearing cuter clothes since I enjoyed my outfit so much today.

  I looked at the top in Noah's hands. It was a light blue tank top with a dark blue, off the shoulder, halter on top with diffrent sizes of light blue, sparkly circles and cutout of a butterfly on the back. I nodded and he tossed it to me before pulling out something else. I was curently sitting on the floor by bed with my suitcase open infront of me. Noah was standing in front of my open closet. He would show me something I would tell him if I like it or not. If I did he gave it to me and I folded it and set in the bag, if not he put it back. At the moment we had been packing for fifteen minutes and were already almost done. Three more shirts, two sweatshirts, a pair of leggings and sweatpants; socks, undergarments, tanktops, shorts; brush, make up, tooth brush. Done.

      I zipped my suitcase, making sure not to squish my shoes, and tossed my favorite pillow on top. I was an overpacker. Anybody who knew me knew that.

"Mel, I don't understand why you pack so much." Noah said as he say down next to me on the floor.

"I would rather have way too much then not enough." I responded and he nodded, "Why do you care so much?"

"You're my best friend, why shouldn't I care? Your phone is going off again." and he was right. My phone started lighting up and beeping. Picking it up, I noticed I had about three messages from Cade. I opened them and aaw that he wanted to talk so I texted him.

hi -Cade

hellllooooo -Cade

hey -Cade

sup -Melody

u busy? -Cade

not anymore y? -Melody

cuz I wanna talk to you ;) -Cade

talk away -Melody

"What are you smiling at?" Noah asked, pulling me out of my day dream.

"Oh nothing." I laughed as I read the next message.

"It's gotta be something." he responded crawling over and looking over my shoulder. "Cade? Who is Cade?"

"That new kid at school I told you about."

"I thought that was Rainey."

"Rayna, and she is his twin sister."

"Whatever, come on. Let's go play with the girls before you leave." he said, standing up and pulling me with him.

Sorry, dears. I have a had a busy summer with more to come and my phone still isn't working corectly.

Thus chapter is dedicated to @prisssy because I need some new covers.

I love you more than I love Marilyn Monroe.

-Blair