Voices

The minute I got off the bus my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Hey babe -Cade. The message read. The words made my heart flutter and I instantly responded. When I finally gathered myself together I walked to the front door and shoved it open.

     I was met with a loud roar of people. Every voice familiar and beautiful and somewhat its own no matter how alike it was to someone elses. Each voice whether loud or small, husky or smooth, high or low. It was absolutly beautiful to hear my families voices. I could hear and distinguish each one individually. Tessa's loud giggles along with Daisy and Piper as they ran from Molly who was trying to tickle them. Hays' cute girgle and blabber brought a smile to my face. Andrew and Parker where yelling at each other in the corner and Resse and Riley where playing with blocks while Quinn sat and read her book.

   The living room was and uproar of individuals each one diffrent in their own way. But one person stood out fron the rest, one person who didn't belong in this room but sat on that tacky old couch looking around the room, an uncomfortable look on his sweet face. My eyes widened and I dropped my bag and ran through the room, knocking everyone out of my way.

"NOAH!" I I screamed and luckily, with his football skills, he jumped off the couch and caught me as I tackled him in a hug and he spun me around as I giggled.

"MELODY! Oh, I missed you so much." He said, putting me down and allowing me to look up at him. Brown hair, flopping across his forehead and choclate eyes to match; so dark against his pale skin and light pink lips. I had never noticed how amazingly handsom Noah was. I guess I just always thought of him as an older brother so much that I never noticed.

"I missed you too." I said hugging him again. He smelled rather good as well, like the beach. At least it wasn't axe, I hate axe.

"D.C. was so cool, I wish you could have been there, we took a tour of the Capitol Building, The Pentagon, The Library of Congress and we went to some museums. We saw the White House too, it was amazingly cool. You should have been there." He said. You see, Noah went to Washington D.C. over Easter. His family had invited me and Reagan but Reagan's parents had other arrangements and I just couldn't, not with it being Hays' first Easter, I couldn't miss it.

"That sounds amazing Noah." I smiled at him and he smiled back, taking my hand and dragging me up the steps to my room. I looked back at everyone and they all seemed a bit annoyed at me but I pulled a face and shrugged as they went back to whatever they were doing.

I thought I would update for you my lovlies. We had GINORMOUS TERRIFYING sand storm. Anywho...

     What do we think of Noah? Do you think it will work out between Cade and Melody? What is with the sudden change of heart when Melody thought of Noah? How is your life going?

I love you all so stinking much!

-Blair