A Deeply Personal Question

"And there are two new kids, Rayna and Cade. They are in my grade and they are so nice." I explained to Noah. Noah is my best friend, besides Reagan that is. We are usually all together like the three musketers.

"That's cool, Mel, your phone is ringing." He said and tossed me my iPhone.

"Hello?" I said in to the phone.

"Melody, where are you? I'm at your school to pick you up. Sydney, Reagan and Tannah said you got on the bus." Farrah's voice came through the reciever.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I completly forgot but while I'm here I can get all of my stuff. Can you come pick me up?" I asked her. Noah gave me a look and I held up a finger.

"Fine, but be ready when we get there, we have to stop by Reagan's and Tannah's so they can get their things too. So enjoy your time with Noah." she said, I gasped.

"How did you know he was here?" I asked.

"Because whenever you two talk you forget everything, and you would have called me by now." I could just hear the smirk in her voice.

"Well then." I sassed and hung up.

"Who was that?" Noah asked.

"Farrah." I answered, flopping down on the bed next to him and he looked down at me before laying down as well.

"Melody?" he said after a long while of silence.

"Yeah?" I responded looking over at him.

"Can I ask you a deeply personal question?" he asked.

"Of course, you can ask me anything." I answered as he turned his big brown eyes to me and I smiled at him.

"Have you had your first kiss?" He asked me. I froze, should I tell him the truth. Well of course I should tell him the truth, I've never lied to him and I don't want to start now.

I took a deep breath and asnwer, "No."

"Have you ever thought about it?" He asked turning his head back to the ceiling.

"A little bit, why do you ask?" I answered.

"Because when you have it I want it to be from someone who will never hurt you on purpose, and who will be by your side for your entire life." he said.

"Gosh, Noah, you make it sound like I'm gonna do the do." I giggled and he chuckled.

"What I mean to say is; if you don't love them, don't kiss them." He said.

"I feel like your trying to say something that you arn't using words to say." I said.

"You caught me." chuckled Noah, "I'm trying to tell you that I will alway be here, I love you like a sister, and I will never hurt you on purpose."

"It sounds like you want to be my first kiss." I whispered, he noddedn "a-alright then." He then rolled over so he was directly next to me and propped up on his elbow. His head bowed down to mine and he laid a soft kiss on my lips before standing up.

"Alright now lets get you packed." He declared before hurring to my closet and dragging out a suitcase.

I ran this thought by one of my friends first and she likes the idea, I'm sorry if you think I'm moving too fast but I have a secret I want to tell you all... This book is going to be a triology. I already have the titles and the ideas. I will not tell you what they are, but please read them when they come out, I believe this book will be the shortest in the triology.

What did we think of the Noah Melody kiss? Which team are you? Have you heard the song Waiting For Superman because its my new favorite song?

I love you with all my heart.

-Blair