Guess What

"Merideth! Merideth!" Some one called down the hallway. Huh, that's strange. The only Merideth I know is a seventh grader.

"Merideth, I'm so glad I caught up with you." Said Rayna as she stopped next to me. Oh, that explains it.

"It's Melody." I told her as I continued walking.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said as Cade came up behind her.

"That's alright. Let me guess, you need help getting to Math?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Rayna nodded and blushed in embarassment. I chuckled at her and Cade smiled some.

"So, um, any cute guys in this town?" Rayna asked as we walked. I thought about it and shrugged. They arn't that cute.

"How about girls?" Cade spoke. I shrugged again as Sydney, Reagan, and Tannah ran over to me.

"Melody, Farrah and Jonathon are coming to pick us up today!" Sydney squeeled.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" I yelled.

"Yes, we get to stay at Farrah's for the rest of the week!"

"But what about school?"

"Farrah is writing us a doctors excuse. Every single one of us."

"You sure they will believe it?"

"Doesn't matter, they have no choice but to accept it."

"Positive?"

"Absolutely, we can finish trying talking during lunch." Sydney yelled as Tannah pulled her away towards class.

"Shoot, we gotta run." I said, breaking out in a jog.

"Who was that?" Rayna and Cade asked in unison as they came up next to me.

"Sydney, Tannah, and Reagan. My sister, he best friend and my best friend." I said.

"They looked pretty fit to me." Cade said.

"Hey, that's my little sister your talking about." I breathed as I stopped outside of their classroom.

"This conversation isn't over." he whispered as I hurred them inside. Shaking my head in defeat, he chuckled and I ran off down the hall.

I'm sorry guys. I have a really busy schedule School is almost out, I finished my last exam today and tomorrow is my last day then I promise faster updates. Read my new story The Beauty Project. It's about a pair of twins that are sent halfway across the world to two seprate boarding schools thousands of miles away from each other but they get sent to the wrong ones and have to cope and learn with the people around them and learn to be comfortable in their own skin.

Update: Saturday

Questions: What do we think of Cade as of right now? How will the sleepover go? What will Farrah and Jonathon be like?

I <3 u

-Blair