Farrah

I walked downstairs and Tessa ran to me.

"Medy! Medy!" she yelled.

"Hey Tess!" I responded as I picked her up.

"Guess what I did today."

"What?"

"I learned numbers."

"Which ones?"

"1 2 4 5 6 10"

"Tessa, I think you need some more practice." I told her as the bell rang. I passed her to Noah who was sitting on the floor playing with Daisy. "I got it."

Before I could open the door, the person on the other side decided to let themself in. Standing in the door way was Farrah. Her short brown hair rested on her shoulders and her green eyes glittered in excitement. A wide grin broke out across her pale skin and she held her arms open to me. I smiled widely at her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I missed you so much." I muttered into her chest.

"I missed you too, MellyBelly." she whispered in my ear.

"Who's at the door, Mel?" Mom asked as she came down the stairs. Her mouth dropped and she ran to hug her daughter. Even though we are all adopted she says we are her children because you don't have to have the same DNA to be a family.

"Hi, Mom." Farrah said.

"Farrah, how I missed you so." mother responded as she ran to embrace her.

"Same, it's just not the same without you guys." she said, her voice cracked as if she was about to cry.

"Well, Mel you ready to go?" Mom asked when she pulled away. I nodded and ran upstairs to get my suitcase.

"Noah! I'm leaving!" I yelled to him. My suitcase bounced down the stairs behind me.

"Alright, I see when I'm not wanted." he joked.

"Yup, so get out." I said shoving him out the door.

"Okay, okay! Bye, Melody. Happy Birthday." Noah yelled as he walked down the street.

"Bye, Noah." I called back before I ducked into the car.

I'm sorry if this is short. I've been writing during my school classes. I have been extremely busy and I just haven't had time to write.

Everyone please go read Forced Royal by SugarCubes4. She is one if my best friends and has helped so much in the development of this story and I couldn't thank her enough.

I love you more than lace.

- Blair

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 21, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

According To Melody Goldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें