1.

Y/N's POV

I close Instagram on my phone and check the time. 2:58am it read. I squeal remembering in a few hours I'll be lined up outside of the venue which fall out boy is performing at today!

I place my phone on my bedside table and rest my head onto my freshly fluffed pillows. I begin drifting to sleep when I hear stones tapping on my window. I open the curtain slightly and see my best friend, Taylor standing on my front lawn. I laugh to myself and quietly tip-toe downstairs and open the front door.

"Y/N!" She whisper-shouts. I shush her and bring her up to my room.

"What's it this time, Tay?" I giggle noticing this unexpected visiting at unholy hours is becoming regular for her.

"I just can't sleep I can't believe we are seeing the fall out boy today!!" She exclaims.

"I know me too!" I reply, "I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep either!"

"Do you reckon anyone is already lined up?" She asks me.

"Maybe..." I begin, "wanna find out?" I raise my eyebrow and smirk.

"Your parents will kill you if they find out you went before 6am!" Taylor reminded me.

"Hush now child they won't even know! C'mon let's go."

We grab the bag we had packed the night before and I throw on my fall out boy hoodie and we slowly walk down-stairs.

I decided to write a note addressed to my parents; "hey I didn't know whether I should wake you up or not but Taylor and I are leaving to go to the concert now. It is currently 6:02am. - y/n xx"

It was only 2 and a half hours off... only a little white lie.

I decided against taking my car as it would probably wake my parents up. We walk to the nearest bus stop and wait for the bus. As it was an early Saturday morning their were many drunk teens stumbling along the street making their way home after a long night. Taylor and I keep our heads down as we don't want to cause any trouble. We had already witness 1 fist fight happen on the other side of the street just because someone looked at someone else.

The bus finally rolled up and both Taylor and I sighed in relief. That was until we saw a suspicious hooded man sitting at the back of the bus. We sat closer to the front away from the man.

After a few stops the man stands up and comes and sits in the row behind us. Taylor and I, both scared shitless kept our eyes centred forward not brave enough to look behind us that was until we heard the man speak.