3.

PETE'S POV

I walk into the tour bus and see joe sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"Joe, what are you doing awake it's not even 4 yet." I say.

"Can ask you the same thing. you know you can't go out without a bodyguard pete. Remember what happened last time?" He says.

I sigh. "I'm sorry I know but I met these really nice girls and I invited them to lunch with us." I say.

"Pete, it's not that I don't like out fans or anything but really?" Joe says.

"What they were really nice.... and pretty." I say mumbling the last part.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 3rd, Do you have a crush on a fan?" He says smirking.

"Jesus how do you even remember my full name I can't even remember it." I say dodging the question.

"I'm just going to bug you about it all day peter" joe says getting up from the couch and walking back to the bunks. I sigh and plop myself on the couch.

I must've fallen asleep because when my eyes flutter open the sun was shinning onto my tired face. I check the time on my phone, 7:23. Better wake up the boys as we have to sound check in about half an hour.

I walk up to the bunk room but stop as I hear people talking inside.

"Pete so likes this girl he met early this morning. He comes in with a massive grin on his face. We really have to get him with her. I don't even know what she looks like yet but if he likes her, she's a keeper." Someone says. Joe. I roll my eyes and open the door.

"No one is getting me with anyone." I say as I see the 3 boys sitting on their own bunks.

"Petey is in love!" Patrick exclaims.

"Shut the hell up no!"

"Her name is y/n! I heard him mutter her name in his sleep!" Andy says.

"Seriously Andy! Why were you spying on me?" I say pissed off.

"I wasn't just had to piss and you were like moaning her name." Andy says smirking.

"Fuck You guys" I say rolling my eyes and leaving.

-

After sound check I decide to text y/n

Pete: hey y/n it's pete text me when you wake up :)

Y/n: oh hey pete! Taylor and I were just jamming out to your sound check aha :)

Pete: hope we sound good. Do you and Taylor wanna come to the buses at around 12:30 so we can all go grab lunch.

Y/n: yeah that's sounds great! See you then! :P

Pete: byeeee x

"You are so in love!!!" Joe says from over my shoulder.

"Fuck Joe you gave me a heart attack." I say pretending to cry.

"Aw sweetie it's ok you can see your love at 12:30" he says patting me.

"Shut the fuck up" I say laughing.