15.

A/n hey guys I've recently started a new  story called "double shot cappuccino" and it's a patrick x reader story. Go check it out! @alanawicks

Y/n's POV

After Pete and I are both re-clothed we head down to the lobby to meet the others. They are all impatiently waiting on the couches in the corner.

"What took you 2 so long?" Joe asks frustrated. Pete and I exchange glances and try not to burst out laughing.

I trail behind the 4 boys with Taylor as we head to the venue for soundcheck.

"Isn't this a dream come true?" Taylor says twirling as she walks.

I giggle and nod, "well your dreams, I don't have the creative capacity to imagine this!" I say inhaling reality.

We walk past a few fans who the boys take photos with as we patiently stand to the side. Luckily not many of them noticed our presence except for a group of 4 girls who rudely pointed at us and said, "who are they and why are they with you?" To the boys.

Pete and Andy look back at us and we shrug. Pete clears his throat and says, "well firstly don't speak in that tone of voice especially to my girlfriend and her friend"

The girls' eyes widen and seem to fill with jealousy. I try to hide my blush and smile but I can tell Pete can see and he winks at me. After the girls finally leave Taylor sighs in relief.

"Honestly I'm glad Andy didn't say anything about us being together because I don't think I would've been able to cope with those eyes of jealousy." She says half joking.

I laugh, "I was ready to flip them off and say 'get fucked I won'". We both laugh hysterically.

"What's so funny, girlfriend?" Pete smirks and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Nothing, boyfriend" I say mimicking Pete.

As we arrive at the venue, Taylor and I decide to walk around the outside while the boys talk with the venue staff. We walk past the general admission line which is about 10 times longer than our line was at this time. I raise my eyebrows impressed and continue to walk by.

I suddenly spot the four girls who we met earlier and before they spot us I grab Taylor and pull her back the way we came from. Thankfully we got out before they saw us which could've ended badly for us. We head back to the backstage entrance and go in. We made it back just in time for the boys' soundcheck and we sat front row in the pit as they played.

"Hey sexy" Pete spoke through the mic talking to me. "Get your cute ass up here." He says.

I laugh and hop over the barrier and jump on stage next to Pete. Taylor does the same with Andy but just sits on his lap as he plays. Pete on the other hand put his bass around my body.

"Ever played bass before?" He asks. I shake my head. "I've held a guitar before though" I laugh.

"Well you have to start somewhere"

He teaches me a few easy chords and how to pick the strings correctly. As I'm picking some of the chords I see 4 silhouettes run and duck under some chairs on the lowest level. I squint my eyes and see 4 girls hiding and whispering while filming.

I whisper to Pete and he sees them too. "Okay guys, lets end soundcheck there" Pete says ushering all of us off the stage and telling security where we saw the girls.

I watched security take the girls out and not surprisingly they were in fact the same bloody girls who we met early. I roll my eyes and go backstage.

A/n sorry this chapter was so shitty I'm trying to make a build up but it's hard because I don't know what to write in these chapters. Anyway, I want to interact with the 4 people who actually read this story so how are you?