7.

PETE'S POV

I pace up and down the hospital corridor. I feel incredibly bad that I wasn't there when y/n woke up because the boys forced me to complete the show after we kicked those fucking idiots out of the venue.

I hope she's ok I couldn't bear to see her on the floor lifeless it was horri-

"Pete come sit with us you are wasting energy pacing up and down!" Joe says patting a seat next to him. I sit down. I twiddle my thumbs to get my mind off what's happening in the room next to me. I hope y/n is ok.

As if Patrick read my mind he said, "she's ok it's only a minor break and it won't take long for it to heal up!" Reassuring me.

-

The nurses finally walk out and gave us the ok for us to go in now. Y/n wasn't awake yet but Taylor was sitting beside her. I go to the other side of the bed and hold y/n's hand.

"Do guys wanna know the whole story?" Taylor asks. I shake my head I just want to sit with y/n in silence.

Andy, Patrick and joe sit in the spare chairs across the room and give me a smile. I try to smile back but I couldn't I was too worried.

Suddenly I felt pressure on my hand and y/n's eyes flutter open. Everyone gathers around the bed.

"Uh hi?" She says giggling.

I grab her in a tight hug and everyone awes. I roll my eyes and pull away.

"I was so worried!" I exclaim.

"Sorry Pete, I'm sorry I ruined the show you guys." She looks down disappointed.

"God no, you didn't ruin it at all!" Joe exclaims, "it was exciting to see Pete get all fired up at the boys." He shoots me a wink.

Y/n giggles and squeezes my hand again.

We discussed with our manager that we could stay 2 days with her here before we had to head off so I tweet out the slight delay.

Tweet:
"Sorry Pittsburgh your show will be one day delayed as a close friend of ours is in hospital. See you all in a few days. 💜"

All the responses were all kind and supportive and I smiled. It makes me happy that the fans will stick with us even if it's an inconvenience to them.

It was just past midnight and as much as I didn't want to I headed back to the buses at the nurses' command.

"Pete, can you please just admit you like her!" Joe says.

"I don't!" I defend myself.

"Stop acting 12 Peter! It's so damn obvious." Patrick says.

"Fine I'll go first, I like Taylor. You're turn!" Andy says.

"What a surprise Andy" Joe says sarcastically.

"Whatever, I like her." I mumble.

The three boys all cheer and high five.

Once we reach the buses I climb straight into bed and lie there for about 2 hours until I finally wonder off to sleep.