4.

-
A/N I'm sorry I know these are really annoying but just wanted to let like the 2 people that read this story know that I'm really bad at updating so if you're desperate for another part just spam the comments and I'll make one as soon as I can xoxo

Y/N'S POV

Pete: byeeee x

I smile vigorously.

"You ok there y/n?" Taylor says raising an eyebrow. You show her the texts and she squeals.

"Oh my god my best friend is going to date Pete Wentz!" Taylor exclaims.

"Yeah ok tay you keep thinking that" I roll my eyes sarcastically.

I head to one of the public bathrooms around the back of the venue to touch up my makeup.

"Hey uh y/n I think you've got the wrong room"

I turn around and see Pete standing in the entrance of the bathroom.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I say. I quickly rush out past the boys.

"Y/n!" Pete calls. I stop and turn back, "you haven't met Patrick yet" I see the shorter boy standing next to Pete. I can't believe I didn't see him before!!

"Oh sorry hi I'm y/n!" I hold out my hand. Patrick takes my hand and pulls me into a hug.

He whispers into my ear, "I know, we've heard." He pulls away giggling.

"I better get back to Taylor I'll see you two soon!" I say jogging back.

I curse under my breathe. I'm so stupid.

-

Y/n: Pete, your security guy out the front of the buses isn't letting us through. Do you think you could come out?

Pete: of course be right there :)

We see Pete step out the biggest bus and wave at us. Following pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe came out. I think Taylor almost pasted out when she saw Andy.

"It's all good, these girls are our friends." Pete announces to the guard and he lets us through.

Taylor runs straight up to Andy and bear hugs the taller man. I laugh and continue to the others.

"Hey y/n!" Patrick says. I say hi to all the 3 newer boys and Pete gives me an extra long hug.

"Ok enough with the love you two." Joe says referring to pete and I. We both blush. "I think we should all go to Taco Bell for lunch!"

We all cheer and we walk to the Taco Bell as it was only a few blocks down.

We all order our food and sit at a table. Not surprisingly Taylor was literally attached to Andy's side but they were getting along which made me really happy. I sat between Pete and Joe. Joe kept on trying to lean behind my back and talk to Pete but he never fully finished what he would say before I interrupted.

After a few minutes a small group of young teens walk in. The second the saw the boys all hell broke loose. I never knew 4 girls could scream so loud. The boys all exchanged glances and put on fake smiles as the girls came charging over. After getting pictures and talking for a good 5 minutes each the girls finally left we decided to leave before another group like that arrived.

When we arrived at the buses we exchanged our goodbyes. When I got to Pete after everyone else I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you so so much" I whisper to him.

"For what?"

"Everything" as I pull away I peck him on the check and before he reacts I quickly turn and walk away with my arm linked with Taylor's.