13.

Y/n's POV

I wake up that morning to yet again stones tapping on my window. I sigh and stick my hand between my window and my curtain and motion for Taylor to come inside. She uses the spare key under the welcome mat and opens the door. I hear her tip toe up the stairs but then I hear a voice.

"Are you sure she's awake I don't want to scare her" the voice says. I'm still half asleep but I can already guess who's with Taylor.

I silently jump out of bed and stand against my wall next to the door. They twist the door knob and push it open.

"BOO!" I whisper-yell.

"ARGH" they scream in unison. Pete holds his chest as if he had had a heart attack.

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him into a bear hug.

"I'm here too you know" Taylor says clearing her throat. Pete and I giggle. "So have you packed your bags yet?" She adds.

I step away from pete and look at them both confused.

"You both are joining us on the rest of the American leg of the tour!" Pete says.

I jump up and down and whisper-scream trying not to wake my parents but I doubt they are still asleep from pete and Taylor both screaming before.

I pull them both into my arms.

"So when are we leaving?" I ask.

"In about 25 minutes"

A/n i'm not dead yay! Hny Everyone!