5.

PETE'S POV

"Everything" She says as her soft lips brush against my check. I blush like crazy as she runs off with Taylor.

I feel all the boys' eyes on me and I slowly turn around to see them jaw dropped. I burst into laughter and the others join in.

"I called it! I knew they would get together before the concert! You owe me $20 Patrick!" Joe exclaims.

"Gotta run" Patrick says and runs into the bus, joe not far behind.

"Good on ya brother" Andy says punching my arm who then proceeds to follow the other two inside the bus. I take a moment to process what just happened. I realise I'm smiling like an idiot so I go inside and join the other boys.

-

Pete: hey lovely I'm guessing you are probably in the venue by now just hoping you have a great time xx

Y/n: aw thanks petey as long as you don't die I know it'll be the best 💕

Pete: ok I'll try not die for you :)

-

Y/N'S POV

Taylor and I managed to snatch centre barricade and I'm overjoyed. As I stand waiting for the opening act to begin everything that has happened today finally settles in. I not only met Pete Wentz, I went out for lunch with Fall Out Boy and, I kissed Pete Wentz.

'Well it was only on the check so it wouldn't of meant anything, just friends, right?" I think to myself.

Taylor pulls me out of my thoughts and she squeals.

"Taylor what's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Andy just texted me!!" She whispers into my ear so the others around us don't hear. She shows me her phone.

Andy-pandy: hey tayly-wayly manage to get close to the stage? Was wondering if you wanted to get a milkshake after the show just you and me :)

Taylor: well of course good sir I'd be honoured to share 1 milkshake with thy

Andy-pandy: *kisses forehand*

"Oh my god, you call him Andy-pandy?" I ask cringing at their names, "and I think he likes you tay..."

"That's what im scared of, I don't want to date him I hate attention and I'm scared of what the fans will say." She says twiddling her thumbs.

"Tay! They will adore you and imagine how many new people you can talk to on your blog!" I say encouragingly.

-

The opening act did a really good set.

10 more minutes until the boys come on.

10 minutes!!