10.

Y/n POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Pete is coming in just under an hour and I haven't even decided what I'm going to wear!

I run downstairs as my phone was charging in the kitchen.

"Y/n do you seriously think I'm going to allow you to go out tonight when you just got released from hospital?" My Mum stands in the door way of the kitchen wth her arms crossed.

"Mum please! It's only to a restaurant in town! I'm not a child anymore. I'm 24."

"Then move out!" Her angry face turns into a smile. "Fine you can go, only because you never get asked out."

"Wow thanks Mum" I say walking up to my room after getting my phone.

-

After I faced timed Taylor for 45 minutes trying to decide what to wear and what to do with my hair. I'm finally ready.

My phone vibrates and it's Pete saying he's outside. I grab my purse and phone and go downstairs I say bye to my parents and go outside.

My jaw drops when I see a shinny black limousine parked outside my house. The back window rolls down to show a smirking Pete. I shake my head smiling and get in the car.

"You look amazing y/n" Pete comments.

I blush. "What I don't always look amazing?" I try to joke.

He nudges my arm. "Are you not going to comment on my big long black... car?"

We both burst into a fit of giggles. He pours me a glass of champagne.

"I heard Andy and Taylor are also going out tonight." I say.

Pete almost spits out his mouth full. "What?! What a dick he didn't even tell me!!"

After a short 15 minute drive we arrive at the restaurant.

We walk inside and the waiter leads us to our table overlooking a stunning beach.

We talk about our lives and for some reason our past relationships which was quite awkward but Pete made it chill.

When the bill came I slammed my credit card onto the little tray. The waiter gave me a (pretty) odd look but took my card despite Pete's many complaints.

"Are you fucking kidding me y/n! The guy always has to pay!" Pete says genuinely sad.

"Well the guy doesn't always need to get the girl a big long black... car." That brought the smile back to Pete's face.

After I got my card back we got back in the limo.

Once we got to my house and gave Pete a hug and got out of the car. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He looked at my lips but decided to kiss my cheek instead.

"Thank you for an amazing night."

-

I flop onto my bed smiling like a child.

Fuck Pete is adorable.