Chapter 3

Arjun reined over the rage building inside her.His eyes spoke for the moment.Jameela and her men had their color drained from face.Few days he believed he will be done with things.Here everything got messed up.He left the place.Glancing at Raju.

R-"How can you let her run away.Do you even know whom you are dealing with.

He will end all your business.Pray so that he gets her back soon or else."

Jameela was sitting with hands on her head.She shouted at everyone.Asked to leave her alone.One of her men pulled someone inside.Jameela's face lit up with hope of something good.

J-"You also have wings now.You must be one who encouraged her.

Do you know the result.

How dare you do planning and plotting at my place."

Shakeela used her strength.Pushed the heavy guards.With an arrogant face she answered.

Sh-"Jameela.Its good she is away from this place now. I have no fear to confess I helped her.

Better I die rather doing your slavery."

Jameela laughed like an evil.Touched Shakeela's chin.Her eyes had sarcasm.

J-"Oh My queen what do you think.If she ran away from here she can rule the world.

I dont give a damn about her.I already got paid the right amount.What say Baabu.

 Her owner is going to leave her easily?He will get her back at any cost."

Shakeela gasped in fear.She held Jameela from shoulders.

Sh-"Tell me.you sold her off?How can you.She was part of this place."

J-"I can do anything for money Queen.and for her.I got paid what i could never imagine.

Reddy Saheb hope you get hold of that bit** soon and then.H a ha ha.

What did she think she can do her business alone.Burn my soul.

She will be caged for her whole life.Serves her right."

Shakeela was taken away by the men.Ruthless manner.She begged for Saroja.

Sh-"Saroja.May God keep you safe.My heart feels something not right. 

Why is he after you.No.I have to do something."

Saroja walked barefoot making her way and keeping a check with her eyes if she was followed.She reached her destination and wiped her face with pallu of her saree.Taking a breath of relief she sat on one of the empty benches of station.She was waiting for someone and from there she would be boarding the train soon aiming for her new destination.Enough of doing slavery to that fat cow.She will do her own thing and achieve her goals.Earning money and having her own name.Cannot be more thankful to Shakeela who helped her out the way from that place.

That night and after affect of its accord followed her for days.Jameela stopped sending her any customers and slowly she was getting it.Whoever be that unknown weird guy and why he restricted her business she did not cared.Her priority was to flee from there and start her own business and for that she has someone.

S-"Bittu told me he will come here directly and then we will leave.Where is he.Should I call Shakeela she must be worried for me."

A short and lean figure appeared panting and taking his steps.He looked in hurry with bag.

S-"Bittu you are her.I thought you will miss the train"

B-"Yeah I.Saroja you escaped I mean you managed to."