Chapter 9

We all crave for those things in life which we cannot get easily.Dreams which one weave knowingly they can never come true.For her it has been different.She knew she can never belong to someone in life.

Saroja is married now.She has someone's sindoor on her parted hair.Wearing wedding chain of his name.All these were beyond her imaginations.Her dreams have become reality.When she should be happy from heart, a lump formed on her heart.She felt like crying in every possible way.

He has married her following all rituals as well as on papers.He left no stone unturned to act adamant on his stand.Arjun Reddy has showed he does what he means.Never steps back from his words.

She stirred in her place hearing the knob of the door

She stirred in her place hearing the knob of the door.Sitting on his room and decorated bed, she felt her nerves going uneasy.A pair of ear rings, few bangles on hand followed by hiar decorated with flowers.She was a bride - his bride.

Arjun entered his room and his eyes took in the sight of the whole place.He had been living in the same room for years.Nights and days spent with loneliness and aloof.It was a different feeling when what he has been craving for is with him.Finally he got her back.He would never dare to let her escape from him in any lifetime.

He would never dare to let her escape from him in any lifetime

The white kurta would complement the handsome looks of his.He folded the sleeves and his eyes never left chance to glance at his wife.She looked nervous.Her face lost the glow.He missed the chirpy girl who was all notorious and jolly around him.She was to be blamed for her own state.In fact she made him take such a crucial step without her acknowledgement.Nerver the less he fails to do what he should with her.Heart deceives him at the right point.

A-"My intention was not to hurt you.I guess you know that well.You compel me to reach that peak of my patience and.I end up.

Kavya.please.now say something."

She was sitting like a statue.He shakes his head and anger grips over him.He reaches for her and makes her face him.She gets terrified with his sudden jolt.Her eyes looked so unsure and innocent to him.

A-"Say something."

In response his heart melted at her break down.She burst out in tears and soon her loud sobs echoed in the room.Saroja caught his collar and fell down taking him along with her on the floor.She cried and cried until she could let herself be out of the burden that has been on her heart.