Chapter 6

Every day be a new beginning.

The sun rose and before she can start her tantrums or new ways to distract her mind, he was there with something new for her.

Saroja was lost in something.The nip of pencil was at spot near her lips.Her eyes looked dreamy and lips had a faint smile.She was lost in thinking where her life was taking her.

A week passed by and surprisingly she was made to do a different thing every day

A week passed by and surprisingly she was made to do a different thing every day.From changing her collection of clothes to giving her a makeover, she had gone through a lot of changes in past week.

Sitting on that good for nothing parlor and hair stylist doing torture to her by trimming her hair and what not she had to face.More than her there was someone else who had taken every wrath from her with much patience.She smiled and played with nip of pencil as remembered him.

Arjun Reddy known for his angry and reserved nature was much obedient on handling her tantrums.He had a magic and it had cast a heavy spell on her.Be it of her fortune she does not resent much to what she is asked to do.

It was almost evening and she scrunched her nose as her head felt heavy with the pile of books and work she has been assigned to do.

Arjun finished his call and it did not take him much time to get the actual reason when the tutor approached him.It was Sunday and he got busy managing official work from home.He never believed in losing out time and chose to work for every minute if it can be fruitful.

The tutor left after giving him a well lecture of how her student was not improving.Rather behaving like a child and fussing over.

He tripped on the pillow and found few of them on floor

He tripped on the pillow and found few of them on floor.She had created a mess on the room itself.There his Queen was settled on the bed busy painting her nails.A sweet smile savored her face and he could not stop himself from relishing that look.

A sweet smile savored her face and he could not stop himself from relishing that look

A-"So this is what you prefer doing rather keeping your mind glued to those books."

Saroja almost dropped the bottle of paint when heard that husky voice.She found him staring at him with a displeased look.Soon a pout came on her lips and she bent her ye lashes down.

He walked to her and went through the books and empty pages of booklets kept on the table.

S-"I know alot.there is no need to mess with my brain further.These books are torture."

A-"really and tell me what do you know?Painting your nails or those stupid cringeworthy things on your face?Why cant you be serious for a day.Every day your tutor is complaining."

S-"Ugly fatso."

A-"Language Kavii."

S-"Now when will you start addressing me with my real name.Its Saroja."

He smiled and got hold of a booklet finding a blank page.Saroja's mouth dried when she felt his arms around her from back.The strong cologne had her and what added fuel was his grip on her right hand.Keeping the pen between her fingers he held on to it and did his work.

All this while her eyes were busy on him.His face and the stubble looked so manly.The lips were inviting her like that day when they graced hers.When she was into her insane thoughts,Arjun raised his brows.

A-"Keep your eyes there."

He was trying to make her write something when she took her hand back.

S-"Dont have to teach me these silly things.I know."

A-"What.you know?"

S-"A for apple.B for ball and c for cat.D for dogs and Arjun going to get me a do.."

It looked like she had been in a different world and a different person.The words that just came out of her mouth startled not only her but him too.He held her shoulders with a helpless look and all she gave him a blank expression.

A-"what did you just say.Arjun.?"

His eyes were pleading her.He shaked her twice and did not get any answer from her.

S-"I.I dont know how."

She frowned her face and sit down still blank.He got disappointed in a moment but he was happy.She has not lost her memory full and partly or in small bits she does remember.She has to and he will make her do so.If not he will have her change her mind and be the person she has to be.

S-"How can I.What was I about to say I mean."

A-"Arjun going to get you a dog.You used to ask me to get puppies for you and a dog who can play with you.Remember."

She feigned a look and had an unsure expression on her face.

S-"How.What are you.I dont know you."

A-"How long ae you going to be on denial.You cant run away from your existence."

S-"I know only one thing.There is a life I lived and.nothing can change me.I dont know who are you and why are you taking much efforts.What do you want from me?"

He came closer to her and cupped her cheeks.With much affection in his voice he breathed onto her face.

A-"I want my Kavya back.I want to fulfill those promises which I should have long back.Never mind now I want to make it up for everything that went wrong."

An known solace reached her heart and she went on to keeping her head near his heart.He wrapped his hands securely around her waist and let his chin touch her head.Saroja's eyes were blank looking for something which was lost and can never be found.

S-"I have nothing to give you.Dont search for person which Iam not in me.I beg you."

............................................................

*Speechless with the response.Thank youuuuu I am soo happy with votes and reads and comments I have been getting.

**Happy reading.Love and regards.

:)