Chapter 8

"Are you mad

"Are you mad.Why did you run away from him.what made you do that heroine."

She sat on same position from time she came there.They were on train not knowing the exactness of destination rooting for.Saroja's eyes looked weak and they held a strange emotion.

Shakeela looked at the girl who have changed so much.She could not try best to look for old Saroja on her.Change was for good and she prayed and wished to see a happy life for her.

Sh-"Saroja why.why did you do this.tell me.Not many get chance to join the broken pieces of their life together.He is a gem of a person.he loves you wants to marry you and you left him.You did not do right thing."

S-"Then what do you expect me to do?Marry him and stain his life.A damaged life can never be reason for lighting up someone else's house.Shakeela.He deserves.Better.Not a stained girl like me.Whose already damaged."

She broke down into sobs and hugged the only person she knew was there for her.When he proposed marriage to him and confessed love she felt earth shaking beneath her feet.She knew about strong feelings he held for her.

It was enough for her to live on that small happy world where she could wish to be desired by him and loved.Making his house a home and being a part of his life.She can never think of doing that to him.She is not worthy of him.So it was better she leaves him to lead a life which suits her.The decision has broken her badly.

Sh-"I know you.you arent happy with this decision now.If it was months back I wouldnt have been telling you same.You love him."

S-"I respect him.Because he is sole person who showed me mirror.A man who did not lust me.He craves for my soul and not body.He wants his love back.Kavvya."

The last word escaped her mouth in a simple soothing tone.Shakila touched her shoulder and faced her with a strong look.

Sh-"And you know that well whose Kavya.Dont you?"

Saroja failed to meet eye and looked down

Saroja failed to meet eye and looked down.Sh wiped her tears and set her eyes outside.Very few people could get the dilemma of hers.What she was going through and why.She begged and prayed no one had to face what she had to.She had a life and that was past.Present is she is ruined.