Chapter 10 - You Are Mine

"Magic happens when you do not give up, even if you want to"

Saroja stiffened her moans and breathe feeling his head deeply immersed on her neck.It was unsaid.The confession took place in manner undefined for them.

Arjun arrested her in his hold by not saying a word.He heard her silent sobs.She tightened the hold of her hands around his back.They hugged for quite long and the pent up emotions took charge.

With much resistance Arjun raised his head and his face showed thousands of emotions in a brief second.She smiled through tears and sobbed again and again.Till he kissed her hand that was back to his cheek.

S-"I am sorry I."

He shunned her mouth by placing his finger on her lips.She wanted to let him know single thing.All he wanted was to cage this moment for life time in same manner.

A-"Tell me I have got you back and this is.real.my Kavya is back.I dont want to hear a thing."

she had seen him breaking down worse.The same eyes which carried rage and disappointment faced her with love.She kissed his finger and removing it slowly moved forward to kiss his head.

S-"Arjun."

Shutting his eyes he locked the moment in his heart.He let his rough lips brush with her soft petals for once.He could hear her erratic beats.

Saroja bit her lips as he decorated her head,whole face moving on to neck with his lips.Line by line he trailed kisses each time making sure what he says.

A-"Say it again.I want to hear this only.tonight.My name.from you."

His lips grazed her ear lobe.With each passing minute her heart thumped with mixed feelings.Her high breathes failed to match the unending passion from his side and she could moan.

S-"Arjun.please."

His rough hands made contact with her bare waist.The mere touch burnt her skin and she shivered.

A-"Say it again.and again."

Her body twisted under no mercy as she lay on the bed.Arjun made sure to turn the room dark before he goes to unleash every barrier he has been holding on to for long.His eyes did not leave her for a second.She felt him removing saree from her body neatly.

Crossing her arms across her chest Saroja felt a wave of shyness on her for first time.When she had been challenging him all this time.She felt him moving her hands out of way being careful.She could feel his warm breath on her neck.His fingers played with sensitive spot of hers.Meanwhile his lips places dampened kisses on her neck line.

She curled up her toes.That was when he started round with his toe brushing her ones in a sensuous manner.The sweet voice of her anklets wrecked his nerves.He could not hold himself any longer and kissed on her lips.The kiss relieved them of long pain and the pinning felt for each other.Emotions and passion together became a reason to lead to beautiful destruction tonight.

Arjun traced his path from her neck down her arms.His fingers felt urge to smooth down her skin and this revolted the excitement inside her.She made a low moan and moved his hand when he was fast to catch her back.He could feel her breath harder every moment with her chest pounding.

He reached for the knot of her blouse her back keeping her busy with short kisses.He let it loose and his eyes found an endearing view.Letting her hair loose he pledged not to leave chance to praise the beauty in his arms.

Saroja was inside the quilt and looked on to him getting out of his clothes.The blush that made her face turn darker than before soon faded off.A second of realization struck her.She frowned her brows as he came to her.Getting inside he made contact with her cold body and kissed on her forehead.