Chapter 5

"Leave me. I said leave me or else."

Another drama unfolds next morning.This has become a common thing since she was brought at his place.Arjun knew it will be difficult and almost a next to impossible task.The transformation from "Kavya" to "Saroja" was still unknown to her and he wants to see the process of same from "Saroja" to "Kavya" with his own eyes.

A-"Whats the matter now?Why are you shouting at top of your voice?"

Saroja pushed the helpers who had their hands on her trying to calm her down.They were trying to get her down for the task they have been ordered for the day by Arjun.It was first step with which he wants to begin.

S-"Where the hell are they taking me.Look Seth.I mean Reddy Saheb enough of this drama.If you want to keep me here locked up and please yourself having me in front of you then do so.I will be last person whom you can make do what you want.Saroja never follows any order.

Arjun stood with his arms crossed right across his chest.He was calm and maintained the same posture for few seconds.He eyed the helpers to move and stand a bit in distance and he walked to her.He held her hand and made her sit on the bed.He hated seeing her still on that gaudy and loud color sarees she got with her.

A-"Didnt I tell you last night I want to have a nice and normal discussion with you.No shouting and making noise.You have to listen to me. You have no choice."

She made a face and looked at the helpers with daggers in her eyes.Looking back at him she got her feet up on the bed and flung pallu of her saree.

S-"Why are you inviting trouble for yourself.You have a job and big business to handle.You make money dont run after me."

A-"Shut up.You are not required to stress your brain in these matters.Do what is required.Stop being a pain and do what you have been asked to.Go with them.I have called one of best stylists and designers who need your measurements for dresses.Cooperate with them."

S-"Why do I need clothes?I have many.and enough for me.I am comfortable on them."

A-"I am not."

S-"Then I can be freed from them if you want.for you."

She rolled her tongue and started with her efforts again to seduce him.He caught his head and rubbed his temples.

A-"When time comes I will let you know.When you have to do the needful.Okay?Not even a word now.Be a good girl and."

S-"Fine.I will do what you want but I have one condition."

A-"What is it?"

S-"You have to give me what I want.Only then I will agree."

She was busy shaking her legs and waiting for his reply.

A-"No unhealthy wants.Fine.go ahead."

S-"I will tell you after I am done with this.Byee."

Arjun breathed a sigh of relief.First step a slow and small one but he knew he will be able to pull it off.She was still adamant and childish.

............................................

"Eh.I feel ticklish.haha.No no.Lord.Bunch of weird people.You are making me stand like this in hundred different poses from hours now.I feel tired no more."

Saroja stomped her feet and relaxed on the big couch in big hall room.She has worked enough according to her.

She eyed one of the ladies who was a stylist busy noting down the right measurements they have taken.She has given real pain to them.