Chapter 7

Sing a song that my heart wants you to sing.

Saroja came out from shower and started drying her hair

Saroja came out from shower and started drying her hair.She got busy humming a tune in her sweet voice.She has lately started being extra careful to what she speaks and how she behaves.If it has to be around him then the level of precaution gets too high.

Her brows creased in a sign of worry.She brushed her long hairs and checked herself in the mirror.Putting some kohl on her eye lines, she used her lip balm as a placement on her dry lips.Once upon a time she used to cover them with dark colors.

She is worried.The reason of her worry was not how her life was changing and how she has changed.It was why she did not feel sad over the change.She swore under her breath would never let go of that person she was and from where she has come.What has gone into her she found it difficult to come to terms.

The knock on the door took her attention.

"Sir is waiting downstairs.He is asking for you."

....................................................................................................................................

The whole ride has been wasted in complete silence

The whole ride has been wasted in complete silence.Saroja kept on taking glances at him while Arjun maintained pin drop silence.

S-"Where are we going.At least now tell me."

He gave a smile and put the small fringe of hair falling on her face.She looked different today and irresistibly beautiful.

A-"You wanted to go out.See the roads and people outside.This is how life is.."

She made a grumpy face and crossed her arms.

S-"you are teasing me.I have seen people and roads before."

A-"From a different view and look.Now.See."

His words carried a weight and different meaning.She knew back of her mind what he referred to despite of that she chose to keep mum.

He parked the car and after coming out opened the door for her.Her eyes looked around the surroundings and she frowned.

S-"Hospital?Yuck.I hate hospitals why are we here.Lets go back.you have enough money can call the doctor at home right."