Skating

Savanna POV

After being at the part last week I've been texting Annie back on forth on Snapchat for almost a week now. Today she's going to introduce me to more of her friends by going roller skating and since Sabrina has been on set and in the studio mom wanted her to tag along so she could relax her mind.

"Come on Sabrina. You know how L.A traffic is you cant be taking the absolute longest time just to go skating with people you have never met." I said from my side of the on suit. 

"Chill your acting like this is some big date or something." She said

"Well, this is the first time I actually wanted to go somewhere and I don't want to be late." I fired back.

"Oh boo hoo." She said applying more mascara, "maybe you could use this time to actually look nice." She said laughing.

"Ok, now that's not nice." A voice said behind me I turned around and it was Shannon. She took a little vacay to Pennsylvania during the De-tour.

"Hey, Shan can you take me to the roller rink down on 56th street?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hey your just going to leave me like that," Sabrina said.

"You have 5minutes to be in the car or we are leaving without you." She said and we both walked to the car. She's being very serious she left me once dropping me off at dance.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Savanna this is Jayden, Dylan, Hayden, Hayley, Carson, and Connor. Everybody this is Savanna." Annie introduced me to all her friends.

"Well, these are my sisters Shannon and Sabrina," I said introducing them and Annie looks at me confused.

"That's not the sister I seen at the park. I saw Sabrina but this isn't the one I saw at the park." She said looking at Shannon.

"Oh, I have 3 full sisters, 1 half-sister, and a twin brother which ironically we don't look alike much. He looks more like Shannon. While I look like my mom." I said and they nodded. We got onto the rink and Annie kept falling. 

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"I don't know why people find that fun," Annie said and everyone laughed. 

"Maybe because you suck at it," Dylan said and I nodded in an agreement.

"You guys are so mean," Annie said. And Hayley jumped on my back. 

"I'm not mean right Hay," I said looking at Hayley and she nodded.

"She's nice to she bought me a churro." She said and I smiled.

"Wow, I'm starting to think you like my sister more than me." She said and I rolled my eyes. 

"You're such a drama queen," I said 

"Okay, guys it's time to go come one say bye." Ms. Katie who is Annie and Hayley's mom said.

"Wait, mommy, can I sleep over at Savanna's house this weekend. Dylan and Jayden are going to be there." Annie asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure we'll see you Saturday." Ms. Katie said. I smiled and gave Annie and Hayley a hug. Then the rest of the squad and we left.

"Today was one of the best days I had in a while," I said once we were in the car.

"I saw. It was nice to see you smiling." Shannon said. She was the one that understood me and we would always have long talks after Sabrina had a show just endless sister-sister heart to hearts. You would have thought it would have been Sabrina considering she used to be my idol. Not so much anymore.