Dancing In The Moonlight

3 months later

Savanna POV

"Sabrina wake up" I said. I had the great honor of waking up my older sister. "SABRINA!" I yelled and her heard shot up.

"What?" She said obviously very tired.

"Did you forget that where moving today?" I know you probably very confused but let me give you a little run down. Sabrina is now 18 so legally she is and adult and my mom doesn't need to be with us as often anymore. So us kids came up with an amazing idea, we decided to sell our house and Sabrina, Shannon and I are moving to a really nice apartment. It's just easier this way my mom could be with her beloved husband and her other kid since we've had her the past 2 years. They will obviously be checking in a lot more often though.

"I don't want to." She said reaching for her phone. Most of the house was packed away we just had to transfer the boxes to the Uhaul truck.

"Neither do I now get up and let's go." I said and she got up and went to my room to start bring my boxes down. A lot of our clothes went to goodwill, you know that one's we don't want/wear anymore.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

After all day of moving it was tiring even when dad and Sincere helped out it was still a lot of work.

"You room so different here now." Sincere said while sitting on my bed.

"Yeah I guess. No more very bright colors." I said holding Goodwin.

"I missed you. Your a lot better from the last time I seen you." He said and I thought about it. Last time I seen him was on New Years and even then I wasn't completely myself. I won't say I made a complete 180 in the past 3 months but im obviously a lot happier. I made some really good friends. Im done feeling bad about myself about what happened over a year ago. Im definitively better than I was.

"Yeah I guess you can say I made better friends." I said smiling. Me and Dylan are like the closes friends you'll ever see. Me and the Chicken Girls cast in general are just so close and Jayden too.

"Friends or boyfriends. Don't think I don't know about you and Carson." He said and I laughed.

"Please there's nothing going on between me and Carson."

"She's right especially since Rush has the biggest crush on her." I heard Mads say I turned around and seen Riley, Dylan, Mads and Caden.

"Hey what are you guys doing here. It's like 9 o'clock." I said walking over to them.

"We just left set and decided to visit. Nice apartment by the way it's nice." Dylan said making herself comfortable on my lovesac. I got a mini lovesac from Sarah.

"Make yourself at home why don't ya?" I said and she smiled. Riley took Goodwin and lied on my bed while Mads lied down on Caden while talking to Sincere about Fortnite. Such an overrated game

"So how was set today." I said mainly to the girls since the boys where in their own conversation.

"Tired. We had to do one scene like 10 times because of someone." Riley said side eyeing Mads.

"First of all don't be pointing fingers and second it was not my fault it was his." She said pointing to Caden. "He was making funny faces behind the camera." She said and Dylan rolled her eyes.

"Ugh love something im glad I don't have to deal with." Dylan said.

"You and me both sister. Amen to that." I said and everyone laughed.

"Please your far from single. You flirt with Carson and Rush has a crush on you. You have a very active love life." Riley said.

"I don't flirt. I make conversation." I defended.

"Really suggestive conversations." Mads added.

"No one asked you to add into this Maddison." I shot back.

"Oh using full names now are we?" Caden said playfully and I threw one of my pillows at him.

"Shut up." I said and my dad came in.

"Hey guys your parents are ready. Plus these kids got to get to bed." He said and I nodded. I hugged all of them and they left. Sincere went back to the house with mom and dad. Today was fun.