I just wanna fly away

Savanna POV

Today Dylan, Caden, Mads, Riley, Brooke, Rush and I are heading out to the Santa Monica Pier. We all just wanted to hand out before we all get super busy like Mads and Riley have some meet and greets, Caden and Dylan have a few stops at digi tour stops and Brooke is in the Studio and Rush has a few long nights of Fortnite ahead of him. Anyways we were meeting up at like 2 and it's only 11 so in trying to get a some school done. Im not behind which is amazing but still got stay on top. Brooke is picking me up because ya know not a lot of people here 1 person can drive the other has promo to do for her new song with Jonas Blue called Alien(go buy and stream it).

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Mads come take a picture with us." I said me and the girls were going to take a picture on the doc by the beach. 

"Which ride are we going on first?" Riley asked and we shrugged. 

"Lets on Sea Planes its closer." Rush said and we all went on. We went on a bunch of rides, ate a lot of junk food and took amazing pictures.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Ugh I feel fat." Brooke said when we sat on the sand. We were down by the beach to watch the sun rise. 

"I haven't eaten that much since Christmas." I said laying my head in the sand.

"Say your getting sand in your hair." Rush said picking my head up and placing it on his lap. "There now your hair won't get dirty."

"Thanks Rush always so thoughtful." I said and looked back up at the sky.

"Yeah Rush what would she do without you." Hayden said mocking him and rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be with Annie or Kenzie I don't remember at this point." Oddly enough after the whole thing with Maddie and Mackenzie a few years ago we were able to put that aside and actually become friends.

"Shut up." He said and threw sand at me and it got in my eye.

"OW! It's in my eye you jerk!" I said holding my eye.

"Way to go Hayden." Annie said scoffing trying to help get this sad out of my eyes.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to get it in your eye. I'm sorry Savanna." He said and sounded really sad. These past few days he's felt so bad because everyone has been so divided since the Hannie break up. I never cared for there relationship and I still don't I'm friends with the both of them. Once all the sand was out my eye the sun was setting beautifully and we decided to take some pictures. It was a good day because everyones getting super busy and we don't know when we'll all get to hang out like this again.