Ordinary GIrl

Savanna POV

I woke up happier than usual. Maybe because today I was actually doing something I was looking forward to, despite it being 6 am.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Wow, you seem very excited for this." Mom said and I nodded.

"Yeah, this is just one of those things." 

"What happened to your dance friends," she asked and I really didn't have an answer for it.

"I don't know after the whole Camryn sit we kinds just drifted. Kenzie came into my livestream a month or so ago." I explained and she nodded. Once I was done with breakfast and I ran upstairs and got ready to go to my photo shoot with Seventeen Magazine

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Hey, Annie!" I said once I was in the Rock Your Hair house.

"Hey." She was doing hair and makeup and Dylan was there.

"Hey, Dylan," I said walking over to her.

"Oh hey Savannah this is my brother Caden, Madison, Riley, and Dakota they're triplets. That over there is Brooke and her brother Rush ." She said introducing me to everyone and I waved at them.

"I love that shirt where'd you get it?" Madison said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"A fan gave it to me so I don't know sorry," I said and she nodded.

"So your and Social Media influencer too?" Brooke asked

"Not necessarily. I have had my small guest roles on Disney. I'm not a big fan of Social Media." I said and they nod. Soon it was time for us to start filming and it was so much fun.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"I'm so tired," I said laying on the couch. We have a few more shots left and its almost like torture. I now give much appreciation to Sabrina when she has to film her music videos.

"Same here. I've been here all day." Annie said as the stylist fixed up her hair a bit.

"I will never underestimate my sister when she films her music videos ever again," I said grabbing a water bottle. "I'm so glad that I only have to do school tomorrow. I'm going to sleep my entire life away." I said and they all groaned.

"We film Chicken Girls tomorrow," Riley said laying on her sister Madison who is laying on Dakota.

"You should come to set one day," Caden said. "Carson will even be there." He said which caused a bunch of "ohh" and "awes".

"Okay 1st of all, I know how it feels to be on a set where you do absolutely nothing unless your in it its boring. Second I don't care if Beyoncè will be there let alone Carson. We've only hung out once and I started a streak with him that's about it." I said.

"Hey, you haven't started a streak with me," Hayden said and I shrugged.

"You never asked," I said and everyone laughed.

"Please come. It will be fun this isn't like any ordinary cast." Dylan said and shook my head. "Please for me." She said with puppy eyes and I was confused.

"I won't have a ride. Brina is heading to do some interviews and Sarah is going to be watching her child and Shannon is going to work." I said smirking

"Cayla is coming back to California she could take you." My mom said 

"Mom I pretty sure Cayla would rather do anything other than drive me to a set of a show I'm not even in. She probably has appointments." I said

"Fine don't come then," Dylan said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Dyl don't be like that. I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you ice cream." I said and she whipped her head around so fast.

"Okay!" She said and everyone laughed while I gasped.

"So if I didn't offer you ice cream you wouldn't have given me a second thought?" I said and she just smiled.

"I like chocolate please." She said getting up because the producer was telling us its time to film.

"Hayden dude I am wearing white shoes watch were you are stepping," I said and he took a big step forward. Today was fun.