Scared Of Happy

Savanna POV

It's been about a week since I blew up on Dylan and I honestly feel really awful about it. Usually, I don't because I'm a person with feelings and I should never feel bad on how I feel because I think it's dumb and stupid. So I decided to surprise her on the set of Chicken Girls.

I didn't do anything special just curled my hair a little and put some mascara on. I have this new thing where I'm not going to wear makeup unless I have to as in photo shoots, interviews, events things in that manner. It's my new year's resolution I guess just a month into the new year.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Okay, I'll see you in about 3 hours ok?" Sarah asked and I nodded. Sarah took me since she was the only one not doing anything. Peyton took a break from the whole acting scene since Sarah is traveling a lot and someone has to take care of little Mat.

"Kay bye Sar," I said walking out. I see Rush, Carson, Caden is playing around on the stairs seeing who can jump from the highest step. "Hey, guys," I said walking to them. 

"Hey Savanna, what are you doing here?" Carson said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tired of being in the house. Where are the girls?" I said.

"What are w not cool enough to hang with?" Caden said.

"You said it not me. Now could you tell me where they are?" I asked nicely and the pointed me towards one of the classrooms.

I walked in and most of the cast were in there chillin and doing hair and makeup. I walked over to Annie since she was the only one other than Dylan that I was close with.

"Hey Annie." I said she was talking yo Hayden and Riley.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She said giving me a hug.

"Im here to apologize to Dylan where is she?" I said and she pointed to a corner where Dylan was. "Thanks."

I walked over to Dylan and she had her heaphones in. "Hey Dyl." I said and she didn't hear me so I took her phone.

"What the heck! Savanna what are you doing here?" She said to say she looked shocked was an understatement.

"I came here to apologize for what happened at my house. I shouldn't have gotten that mad. Im sorry." I said sincerely.

"So you don't talk to me for a week and you think im just going to forgive you?" She said and I could tell she wasn't being serious.

"I'll buy you menchies." I said and she smiled.

"With unlimited toppings and we have a deal" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Im not spending more than $15 on you. Don't push it" I said and she laughed and gave me a hug.

"We have a deal." She said she got called for set and I chilled out waiting for her.

She only had 2 scenes so we ended up going back to Sarah's and I gave her Menchies as I promised. It was a good day.