I'm Drained pt 2

Since I totally forgot I had to go help my mom shop for this Christmas party and clean the house I couldn't update so here's a small update but from Dylans POV and you get another chapter later tonight.

Dylan's POV

I was really excited when my mom told me I was going to Savanna's house. But going there was not what it seemed to be. She looked tired and kinda off. I wanted to be a good friend and let her know I'm there for her but I can't do that if she won't let me.

RIght now we are watching Daddy's Home. We haven't talked unless its small talk about how the characters were stupid. So I decided to talk to her I paused the movie and she didn't even notice until I cleared my throat.

"Hey, why'd you pause the movie?" She said but she wasn't even looking at me.

"The movie has been on pause for almost 5 minutes. What's wrong Savanna I'm here for you I'm always going to be here for you." I said and gave her a sympathetic look.'

"I told you I'm fine okay. Why don't you bud your nose into somebody else's business because obviously, can't you see that I don't want you in mine? Now can we please watch the movie." She said trying to take the remote but I refused.

"No not until you tell me what's wrong. Friends tell each other this kind of things. I'm here I exist." I kept pushing it. I know I really shouldn't but I need her to talk to me. She wasn't responding but her Shannon had finally come home.

"Hey, guys whats up." She asked and we both just stayed quiet. "You guys okay? Savanna?" She said looking at her but she just got up and went to her room.

"I'm just going to call my mom," I said and she went up to her room I'm guessing. 20 minutes later my mom came to pick me up. I left a note saying I let and I went home.