Sleepover

Savanna POV

Todays the sleepover with the girls and this is the first time I've had anyone over in a long time honestly.

"Savanna your friends are here," Mom called from downstairs. 

"Hey, guys," I said bringing them upstairs.

"Wow, your house isn't as big as I imagined. I imagined some big house with the gate and the biggest backyard in the world with a pool and a hammock or something." Jayden said and I shook my head.

"Well, you got the hammock and pool part right. The house is fairly big its obviously not some huge mega-mansion but honestly, Shannon is the only one ever home with Goodwin so we don't need an extra large house." I said

"Reasonable," Dylan said and I nodded.

"Wow, your rooms so colorful considering you don't wear bright clothes," Annie said.

"My room has been like this since I've been here. When my dad comes down for my birthday he said we can redo it." I said and Dylan and Annie looked confused.

"He's in Pennsylvania with my brother for his job so I don't see him much," I said sitting in my chair.

"Oh, cause I was about to say where's your brother. Do your other 2 sisters live in Pennsylvania too?" Dylan asked.

"Not really Sarah lives here she has an apartment like 20minutes away from here with her fiancè and my nephew Mathew. Cayla lives in her suitcase one day she'll be in Pensylvania next she'll be in New York you'll never know." I said and they nodded. "Enough about me wanna go in the hot tub?" I said they all nodded and went into our swimsuits. 

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Your house is so peaceful at night," Annie said sitting on one of the lounge chairs.

"Yeah my mom doesn't really pay much attention to me at night because there's no need and days like tonight is where Shannon has night shifts, Sabrina is in the studio working on your 3rd album and Sarah and Peyton don't really come over Friday nights," I said looking at the stars.

"The stars are really pretty at night," Jayden said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You see then better in Pennsylvania or anywhere that doesn't have big large cities. Like in Texas just looking at the stars are the most beautiful thing ever." I said closing my eyes. That's the best part of having a famous sister is when you could just travel and see things you can't back where you live for us its California.

"I bet," Dylan said.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

"Girls breakfast is ready." My mom said coming into my room. We all fell asleep pretty late even Sabrina came home and went to sleep before we did. 

"Hey, guys my mom made breakfast," I said trying to wake everyone up.

"What is it?" Annie said. 

"I don't know maybe pancakes I haven't been downstairs yet," I said and finally everyone was up. We went downstairs and I saw fruit and chocolate chip pancakes.

"Oh my god chocolate for breakfast," Jayden yelled and Sabrina and Shannon looked at her confused.

"She isn't allowed to have a lot of sugar," Annie says and we all laugh.

"Especially in the mornings," Dylan added and I nodded while Jayden pouted. 

"That's not true." She said crossing her arms.

"Well if that's the case then no more going to Coldstone later I guess," Shannon said and I whipped my head back at her.

"Hey don't punish me because she can't have sugar and even then don't deprive me of my ice cream," I said and she laughed.

"Well while you guys eat frozen treats I get to go back to the studio," Sabrina said.

"You should really take a break." Dylan said and she sighed.

"I know but  the fans really want new music and I don't want to let them down." She said putting her dish in the dishwasher.

"Remember your priorities B," I said and she nodded leaving the room.

I know I haven't updated in forever schools stressful look out for next week though