Sleeping beauty (thomas)

Summary: you're having a perfect lazy day with your Thomas.
--------------------------------------

You laid in your king sized bed shared with Thomas. Well, normally. He was already out of bed, admiring your beautiful face. If he could he would kiss it every second of the day. Not letting one little spot unkisssed.

While filling bags with water bottles and sandwiches he face timed one of his friends. someone who he met on the set of the Disney descendants movie.

"Is everything ready?" He asked his friend Cameron in a whisper tone. Trying to keep you in your lovely beauty sleep. Not that you needed it.

"Yes, we arranged everything. Have fun!" His friend smiled joyfully at him. Cameron was the one who said he had to say to you that he likes you. And look now, you're in a beautiful precisely two year relationship. And if you had to choose, you wish it'd never come to an end.

Your Prince Charming thanked his friend and hung up. Admiring his beautiful sleeping beauty.

Not daring to wake you up, because of your little aggressive morning mood and just because he really loves you. He laid down next to you, enjoying the sound of you breathing and little conversations out of your dreams you said out loud.

"Thomas?"
You asked with eyes closed and your mind still in your dreams. Face towards the wall.

Your boyfriend decided to play along.
"Yes?"
He replied with a big smile.

"I can't do this anymore"
You said back, still asleep but still being able to shock Thomas.

"W-what why?" He replied, yes you were sleeping but nobody would want to hear that from their loved ones.

"Do you remember that cake of yesterday.." you mumbled, turning around and snuggling in the chest of your handsome man.

"Yes...?"

"I'm going to marry it.." you said while going back in your deep sleep.

Thomas smiled out of relieve "Thank god."
He admired your sleeping self once more before tickling your nose with your hair.

You made little groaning complainings, alarming him to stop.
He smiled at you and the way how you tried to keep yourself asleep.

"Stop!" You mumbled and turned yourself away from your sometimes annoying boyfriend.

He smiled at your little cranky morning behavior and spooned you again. "Wake up." He said softly, only wanting to tease you.
"5 more minutes." You pleased, knowing he couldn't say no to you.

And just as you expected, he agreed and rested his face in the crook of your neck.
And not even two seconds later you were already gone.

"Time is up." He whispers in your ear.

"5 more minutes and I swear I'll wake up!" You promised, both of you knowing that that was the only and the most common lie you always told him.

He stood up. "Okay, I'll see you downstairs." He walked to the kitchen. Knowing he couldn't win this this time.

Thomas decided to make breakfast for you two.
So he made fried eggs with bacon and a small bowl of grapes.

He waited ten minutes, expecting you to hop downstairs every moment.
But after an extra ten minutes you were still enjoying the warm and soft covers of your bed.

He grabbed your breakfast and took it upstairs with him to your shared room where you're still  sleeping peacefully.

He settled your breakfast down on your nightstand and sat down on his knees in front of you. With his hands on the covers supporting his head he admired how your chest rose up and down. He then looked at your rosy cheeks and pink lips.

"Beautiful." He whispered to himself. How got he so lucky with you?

Before realizing he was doing it he stood half up and inched closer to your lips. His lips passionately touched yours, creating the best way to wake someone up.
Woken up by your Prince Charming.

You opened your eyes in the kiss when you woke up. A little impressed by the sudden kiss. But quickly closed them again. Thomas helped you with sitting up without breaking the kiss.

"Morning sleeping beauty."
He said when he broke the kiss.

"Can you always wake me up like this?"

He smiled and kissed you again.
"Sounds as an amazing idea."

After you ate your breakfast in bed Thomas decided that you two could watch a movie.

He had let you choose a movie, with other words, the chance is 99,99% it's a Disney movie.
And this time you chose the Aristocats, assuming that all the happy songs and spirits would wake you a bit more up.

"Y/n?" He asked and hugged you tighter than he already did.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

You got surprised by his sudden declaration but happily replied back.
"I love you more."

He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"I love you most.

What do you think? Leave in the comments your meaning and a request if you want to😊
I'll write everything or anything.