Unexpected love (Harry)

Summary: this idea was from @_shadow__fist
I changed the background of the reader a little, but I hope y'all stil like it.💕
Ps, you're the daughter of Jane Porter, so imagine yourself having an incredible amazing English accent.
--------------------------------------

"Grab your bags boys, we're going to Auradon soon!" You alarmed to the crew, taking the lead because Uma had to fix up a few things.
Later, you got to your own cabin Uma gave you for being her most important member of the crew and the second captain.
"Where the heck is my bag, I placed it here!" You ran around your room, trying to find your artbooks and clothes.
"Looking for this, Porter?"
Harry held your bag up, swaying it around on his hook. "Hook give it back." Trying to grab the bag you stood on your tippy toes. Harry holding the bag high up in the air, enjoying teasing you like he did everyday. "I might give it back if, a special English damsel would give me little kiss. Right here."
He pointed at his lips, with closed eyes waiting for you to kiss him.
Instead of kissing the flirty pirate you decided to throw an old dirty sock at him. "Keep dreaming hook!" You said to him when you walked out. "That's exactly what I'm doing Y/n!" He called after you.

"Okay, everyone done? Cuz I'm not waiting any longer, we need to go!" Uma said a little later. But I still don't have my stupid belongings back! "Harry!" I whisper yelled at him while we hid in the crew. "Yes, Porter?" He made his popular smile, loving the way how my YE/C eyes frustratedly look at him.
My most annoying but best friend pointed at his lips. "We made a deal.."
"You mean, you made a deal and supposed that I'll be okay with it."
Harry smiled again "right! You're getting better at this. Now, give me that kiss."
I left the ship, following Uma and our crew. "Not going to happen Harry!"

We arrived by the bridge, seeing three limos parked. For us! I assumed that they would gave us little boats or something.
"Ooh fancy," Harry whistled and rested his chin on my shoulder. "so sad you can't draw while sitting of one of those amazing seats."

"Ugh! Okay Harry, you win. Tell me where my bag is!"
"Na-ahah Y/n, first the kiss."
He sunk a little in, so i could easier reach his lips. I let out a little sigh and held his face in both of my palms. "I can't believe I'm doing this.."
"Do it Porter or I will." He pouted his lips, seriously assuming I'd kiss him! Why would I kiss my best friend?! Male best friend, by the way. "Okay, I waited for too long."
Harry made quick moves, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. And within seconds he had kissed me!
"See, so hard isn't it."
I blushed and wiped my lips dramatically "clean".
"Ew, gross! I didn't knew you'd really do it!"
Harry started to laugh uncontrollably, pulling me closer again but luckily this time to give me just a hug. "Your bag is already in the trunk, by the way.."
"Jerk." I whispered when he pulled me closer.
The ambience slowly got from happy and fooling around to upset and quiet. Yeah sure, the Isle of the lost isn't the best place to grow up. But it was the place where we grew up, together.

Umas POV
I, Gil, Harry and my only trusted girl best friend Y/n said in our own limo. I stared down at
Y/n who peacefully slept on Harry's chest. I almost couldn't keep my laughter in at how she slept, I've never seen her so peacefully asleep. Certainly not since she heard that we'll be the new VK's in Auradon.
"You like her, don't you?"
Harry looked confused, but deep down also a little caught. "What are ye talking about, Uma?"
I laughed at his comment, everyone could see he liked her. If he needs help he'll go to her. If he's bored he'll go to her. He even kissed her today! Not a real one but they still touched lips, just like they did when they were five. Yes, they kissed. A LOT! Harry would just surprise Y/n when they played or what ever, Y/n never liked it but sadly it didn't stopped Harry. And now after all those years, Harry decided to bring that old annoying tradition back.
"Harry I'm not stupid, I saw you kissing her!"
"But I don't like her, she's just my best friend. And that is just an old game of us."
"Yeah, cause every 17 year old kisses his best friend just for a game."
"Yes, they do it's called spin the bottle."
"But your doing it without bottle."
"I j-just don't like her, got it?"
Harry turned his head to the window, restarting playing with her hair.
I know he likes her, he just can't admit it.