My Darling (Harry)

Summary: you're the daughter of Wendy Darling. You live in the normal world together with you mother. Not knowing anything about Auradon, not even anything about the stories of Neverland. Your mother didn't want you to get hurt, because Captain Hook promised to ruin her and her firstborns life.
--------------------------------------

"Hey Y/n, can you get my notebook from my room, sweetheart?"
Your mother, Wendy Darling asked you.
With a lovely smile you replied to your mother. "Sure."

You walked towards your mothers room on the second floor. Arriving there you started to search for her wanted notebook. You looked in her drawer, nothing. In her closet, nope. Maybe under her pillow? Nope!
"Mom I can't find it!" You yelled from upstairs.
"Did you searched under my be-, I mean, never mind.."
"No wait, I didn't searched under the bed."
You sunk on your knees, about to fall on your belly and look under the bed.
"No Y/n!" Your mom yelled, clearly being in panic.
You sat on your butt, "What?"
"You're immediately getting downstairs, young lady!"
"Okay, okay. Calm down, I just want to help!"

Arriving downstairs you saw that your mother was a little uneasy, her cheeks were red and her lips were one thin line. "D-dinner is ready, that's why I wanted you so quickly downstairs."
You sat down at the table, just as usual Nana under your chair. Waiting for you to 'accidentally' drop food for her.
"And sorry that I yelled at you sweetheart, I was afraid that the chicken would burn. So I accidentally started to yell."
You smiled at your mom, never you saw her feeling so bad.
"It's okay mom, everyone makes mistakes."

After dinner you and and your mom decided to watch some tv.
But while watching a weird show called "bet I can do it?" Or something you couldn't help but think about that one question.
"Why aren't you allowed to look under your mothers bed?"
"What is she hiding? Your Christmas present? Or a puppy!
No, you'll hear it bark, and you're already happy with Nana.
Maybe,.... No that would be ridiculous. Or not? You don't have a dad and well.... your mother is still a human. But no! She isn't hiding a vibrator or something. Or maybe she does????
Get it out of your mind Y/n! It isn't your business.

You continued watching the tv show, but still with that question haunting trough your head. There's only one way to concentrate again, finding out what's under your mothers bed!
"I'm going to the bathroom."
"Sure sweetie."
You walked upstairs, but not going to the toilet or brushing your teeth. You quickly walked to your mothers room, tension building up you laid on your belly. Looking under your mothers bed.
You sighed out of relieve when you didn't found what you feared most. Yes okay, your mother is a human too. But stuff like that you don't need to know about her.
You grabbed what was laying there.

Harry's POV
"No Uma, I'm sick of being just a slave of yours. I'm not going to work for you anymore!"
Those words replied in my head. I promised myself to quit the crew of Uma and start a crew of my very own. Luckily I have such a good friend like Gil, he promised me to follow me wherever I'm going to. And I already know where.
                Neverland.

Y/ns POV
I read what stood on the box. "Neverland?"
Wasn't Neverland a fairytale grandma wasn't allowed to tell?
I carefully got the lid of the box.
My mouth dropped, I saw hundreds of sketches, of little boys, fairies, Native Americans and pirates! When I searched further I even found some sketches of my two uncles when they were younger.
I started to read a dairy where my mom kept everything by from her trip to Neverland.
"Y/n, everything okay there sweetie?" mom asked.
"Actually no!"
You stormed off the stairs, with the old box in your hands.
"What's this!" You threw the box in front of her.
"Sweetheart, I-I can explain.."
You cut her off. "No! All those years I told you about my Neverland adventures in dreams, you told me I had a rich fantasy. But actually it's true? You full filled the dream of every little kid but didn't dared to tell it the story to your own daughter?"
"Y/n it's not what you think."
"A lie, again! I know that it was almost always happy in that place and that the only reason why you wanted to go back was because you missed your mom. Well if I had to choose, I'd never come back, not for you!"

Upset your ran towards your room, locking the door behind you. You looked out of the window, wishing that that Peter Pan guy would take you to Neverland. The cold wind of the open window calmed you and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, you didn't know that a certain pirate boy who was on your roof and had heard everything. From the upsetting fight with your mom to your extreme wish to fly away with Peter.

Seconds later you felt something blowing air in your ear. You groaned and opened your eyes, assuming that if you'd close the door it would be gone.
But when you opened your eyes you saw a boy, sitting next to you with a smirk across his flirty face.
"Hey, Y/n. How are ye? I heard ye crying."
You quickly moved away from the boy, being a little scared by his appearance "w-ho are y-you?"
"Peter Pan, of course." He made a friendly smile towards you, showing that he didn't meant any harm.
You looked up and down at his clothes, looking more like a Neverland pirate than Peter Pan.
You slowly stood up, moving carefully towards the doorway.
"I didn't knew Peter Pan liked red."
You said when you finally reached the door.
"Yeah, I was wearing that green for too long. I needed something new, ye know?" He slowly walked towards you, liking the tension he felt building op between you two.
"Oh, really?"
You just got your door of its lock, ready to open and escape from this guy. "Why aren't you flying?"
"Too tired."
"Why red, isn't that the color Captain Hook likes to wear?"
His eyes betrayed that he felt caught by the sudden question.
"No that's an other shade of red."
I smiled."you know, I can see at your hat and accent that you're Captain Hooks son."

You opened the door when he got distracted and ran trough the big hallway. "Mom!" You yelled.
You almost reached the stairs and you started to yell again. "Mom, help me ther-, mmmmhmm!"
The pirate grabbed you and made sure you couldn't make a sound anymore by putting a muzzle into your mouth. "Keep quiet princess, you don't want to get me in trouble!"
He threw you over his shoulder, walking to the flying pirate ship that was parked in front of your window.
"Say goodbye Darling, just as you wished you'll never see your mom again."

A tear fell when you saw your mother running in the room, seeing you being dragged away by the truly evil son of Captain Hook.

So what do you think? Should I make a part two of this? Also, many people are private messaging me that they want a smut. So if there's going to be a part two of this it'll contain a little smut. But if many people are having trouble with that just put it in the comments section and I'll change it.♥️😊